Reviews for The Spark
the0nion chapter 40 . 4/3
I'd say this is such a complete story. It really shows the ups and downs of a growing relationship. It's also amazing to see the writing style develop over the lengths of 40 chapters! It took me a bit of time to understand Andrej as a character and to understand why he and Andy were so drawn to each other though. By the conclusion of the story, it really felt as though they had something real and solid between them. What a sweet story! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 40 . 9/7/2016
This story was beautifully painful to read. You, my dear, have taken me on an emotional roller coaster that I shall never forget. It's so rare to find a story that actually follows the life of its characters and even rarer, to have a story keep you engaged. I love these two to pieces; Andy and Andrej, forever and a day.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/19/2016
Erm typo?
It takes 23 hours or so to walk 112 km so to walk 120 would be a bit more and half that would be roughly 12 hours so just how long was Andrej walking for?
UntamedImagination chapter 40 . 9/12/2015
There should really be a squeal. With like kids and all. Kids make everything story better. :D
Lorray95 chapter 40 . 5/31/2015
What I love most about this book is how you didn't portray your characters as always being in agreement or constantly on each other. It makes the relationship seem that much more real.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
I hope this doesn't sound horrible, but because I love this story- I came back a year after reading it the first time to read it again.
But that was after I learnt that Andrej Pejic was a trans woman. (I get this story was written before she came out) (And I get 'don't like don't read', and I do love this story but I felt I couldn't review without writing my FULL thoughts) So although I love the story and your writing, there's a constant discomfort every time I remember that Andrej is a real person, and that she's a GIRL and not 'just a boy who looks feminine' and how a lot of trans women get called 'simply girly gay men'.
I do get you wrote this before she came out. I just thought I couldn't review without saying that. So yeah.
nana osaki 32 chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
to not be too long simply loved it even if sometimes i wanted to strangle some of the characters , made me laugh, cry and was so captivated that i did not stop until i finished the story :)
A.Collins chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
Hot damn, I loved this so much. So, so much.
A.Collins chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
It pisses me off that Philip is so aggressive in his advances. He literally objectifies Andrej and Andrej is letting him. He doesn't owe Philip ANYTHING, he never did. It also pisses me off that Andrej takes his shit.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Your fuking retarded learn to plot better . And rewrite this . ) thank you u... i read better
TheGoddess chapter 40 . 12/9/2013
I cannot remember reading a story and falling so in love with the characters as I did with Andy and Andre'...I have to admit that at first the concept of reading a story that was loosely based (but not really and not at all hahaha) on a real person was strange but I just loved every minute of this story. I usually have a hard time with a straight guy becoming gay because I always imagine that it would be offensive to have a story about a gay guy becoming straight for some girl but the way this story was written it just seemed plausable to me that it could happen. Andrew's struggle with his sexuality felt real and right (of course I am a happily straight woman so what do I know, but still) and it lasted the right amount of time for me to get the point but not get annoyed hahaha. Andre' was just adorable...so loving and sweet and of course beautiful. You made me love and care about these characters. I wanted the happily ever after (with a little less trauma next time please lol) for them more than for any real person I know hahaha. Please tell me this isn't the end and/or that you have some more wonderful stories swirling around in that head of yours...I'll be first in line to read them.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/6/2013
loved this story
Up the Hill Backwards chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
I've already sent you a personal review over PMs but this really was such a great story. I'm still relishing it by rereading over my favorite parts. I probably won't settle down with it until about a week later. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the world. x
Rambina chapter 40 . 5/28/2013
Beautiful

I loved it
cobberayren chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
this is my first Time to read an Andrej FF...and this one is a great start,eh...:)
296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »