Reviews for How Unfortunate
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
can't wait for next chapter!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
I like it, but I like everything you write. I've missed your updates.
Green-Adventurer chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
I like it, please continue! PLEASE!
SUPERTRAMP chapter 27 . 9/25/2011
Unexpected! Its alright but I would like it if it was more about theo and elenore
29audbuaod chapter 27 . 9/25/2011
Dan and Katie would be so cute!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 27 . 9/25/2011
Oh you made Katie turn up! That was unexpected! So was Dan's news.. I was feeling really sad about the whole situation till now but things are looking up :)

Waiting for more!
No Longer On FictionPress chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
Really good so far! Well-written, interesting, funny. It's wonderful. I'm really happy I found this because there's a LOT of sh* on this website. It takes a lot to find a gem.

Love,

Clash.

P.S. Update as soon as you can, please! :)
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
I am going to see it this Saturday, me and a huge group of my friends, and like always we will sneak in non-alcoholic Butter Beer, like the kind they drink in the movie! I am excited!

And as for this chapter, I love it! And I am excited for the next chapter. And I am okay with you not doing a sex scene, though in a weird way I would like them to have a child later on, and I would like to read about how they go through the whole stages of getting ready for the child and things, but that is just me, and you can write that without doing a sex scene, good writers like you can find ways to avoid it and yet the audience knows what happen. But its all on you and I am sure anyway you do this story, it will be amazing! Please post again soon!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
So. Um...

Well.

I have to say, this chapter was sort of a bummer for me. I mean, not that I expect the chapters to be a bajillion pages long, but this just seemed kind of short. Maybe 'cause not a lot happened, I don't know; I realize that Theo and Eleanor kissed and stuff (yay! Finally!) but the whole chapter just felt a little... forced. I mean, the dialogue between the two seemed almost immature, with the way Eleanor was avoiding the topic and everything, and their resolution just left me feeling a little... meh. And the way Mrs. Hamilton talked seemed a little too narration-y. I mean, if you think about it, a woman who is still apparently so in love with her bastard of a husband that she can't leave him despite the fact he's a philandering dickhead probably wouldn't be so up-front and calm/objective about the issues she was talking about the way she was. Maybe if she had been more, "What did I do wrong?" or "I just can't believe he would do that. Where's the man I married?" There was SOME of the second one, but I felt like she was a little too, "Well, it's too late now. I've wasted 25 years loving this rat bastard and I can't get out." Sort of depressing, actually. The argument seemed sort of repetitive and contrived, which I know sounds harsh, but I just didn't see the emotion I would've expected.

*Sigh* Sorry I sort of trashed this chapter... please realize that I'm only trying to help when I give my opinion; for me, it helps for people to point out exactly what they think I need to work on when they read my stuff, so I try to do the same for the things I read. I hope you understand, and good luck!

-Spontaneous Juju
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
i love harry potter, i have all books and movies and some of the games the last moive i cried alot. and love your story too update more please
supersaiyanx chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
A great story.

I hope that you plan to update soon.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
Yay:) I love that they're finally dating! Post more soon! And I'm going to see the movie today, IM SO EXCITED!
surrendertomusic chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
Oh.../3

That last scene was heartbreaking :'( my dad cheated on my mom, so I know how it feels to be Theodore, and why my own momm continues to stand by my dad. It's the same reason of why Thepdore's mom still stays by him.

I just hope she gathers the courage to leave him by the end!

Can't wait for more :)
thesmartygirl chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
I cried so hard when the Warner Bros. appear until the end of the movie credits.
Soonafter100 chapter 25 . 6/27/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter it made me laugh alot, which is a good thing, it lights up the situation going on with Dan, I am really hoping you post again soon!
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »