Reviews for How Unfortunate
aquahogcodes chapter 25 . 6/25/2011
Please don't kill Dan,please don't kill Dan,please don't kill Dan...please? /
Spontaneous Juju chapter 25 . 6/21/2011
Well, that was... interesting. It's good to know Dan let his mother know, but he's got to tell Theo SOON. I know he feels weird about it, but yeesh! Also, I'm not sure if I'm just impatient or what, but the chemistry between Eleanor and Theo seems to be fading a little bit... I expected at least a kiss or something after that dramatic love declaration, I guess. :P I know that they're sort of awkward, but when two people decide that they love each other, shouldn't they be able to do SOMETHING about it? At least officially date? I know they're both relatively new to relationships, and entirely new to the whole Love thing, but haven't they ever seen a movie? I don't know. I guess I'm just asking you to step up the Eleanor-Theo relationship a bit. :) I'll be waiting for the next update!

-Spontaneous Juju
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
"You know what? You guys are ridiculous." He stood up and took his plate to the sink, "I'll make the call. You're dating. At least in the eyes of the entire world, anyway. You act like you're dating, so pretty much, you are. Aren't relationships wonderful? You would know."

LMAO! I totally gonna be that kind've friend that says that some day..just without the cancer. :D
Magenta182 chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
Yay,update!lol I'm like eleanor if a guy came that close and I liked him I would be blushing soo hard and I always feel embarrassed/awkward/panicky when I see a guy with just a towel on or even thinking about makes me want to just go to my room and wait for the awkward turtle moment to how did Bryce die,was he ill,hit by a truck, murdered, obducted?and I want then to kiss,not anything more just a kiss would be great!and one last question is Eleanor just afraid of people or is she afraid of touching/kissing OR is she just kind of mental about guys?anyways thx for the update can't wait for more!:)
surrendertomusic chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
HAHAHA! I love Dan x)

Can't wait for more! :)
The Wolf Goddess chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
i've been out of school for a month now how the heck are you still in school! oh well thank you so much for FINALLY udating great chappie!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
I can't wait for more!

Hope your exams went well!
Iheartmyipod chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! FINALLY! I really hate that Chad guy. I'm glad theo punched him! PLEASE WRITE MORE! stupid cliffhanger.
Spontaneous Juju chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Yay! Woohoo! **Insert numerous other exclamations of joy and excitement**

First of all, AWESOME love declaration! Secondly, AWESOME beginning of a fight... especially since Creepy and Surprisingly Ambiguous Chad Patterson had just put moves on Eleanor like, 2 minutes before that AFTER he promised not to. Yeesh. Yeah, d to the ouche bag is RIGHT!

And Mr. Hamilton? Royal Prick of the Year, in my opinion. I was so sad when you wrote that part about Bryan dying, too. :'( And please please PLEASE heal Dan! Seriously! HE CANNOT DIE. And Theo needs a solution to his "father" threatening to make him homeless, of course. BUT SAVE DAN FIRST! Or maybe at the same time.

Update update update!

-Spontaneous Juju
Binkybaby chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW LOVE IT!
Curlysquirt95 chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Yay! They finally realized that they love each other! :) Fantastic chapter, I seriously despise Theo's dad and Chad. They're total jerks. :P Update ASAP! :D
nessieandthedog chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Golly Goshingtons! She said it back! She said she loved him! I feel as though my little heart is doing a tap dance with happiness :)

I am loving this story, how Eleanor reacts in her own special way and really enjoying the fact you didn't submit to the 'Let's throw a bucketful of drama at my characters' idea. I was really loathing that Sylvia creature and am very glad she didn't stick around (for how long I don't know).

Theo's absolutely spiffy, but his dad deserves to be dipped in something sticky and dropped into a volcano. Just an idea for you :D

As for that other eejit what's his name, Chad Something or other, so happy Theo finally socked him one.

Anyways, I felt I should say something after you updating faster than I was expecting. Your characters are amazing, though my favourite by far is Eleanor. She's endearing naive and yet she's not overly dramatic. Simply lovely.

Can't wait for the next chapter! It's going to be so sad when Theo finds out about Dan (bless his little cotton socks!). Sorry for blathering on, update soon please!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
I LOVE IT!
Soonafter100 chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
I am so happy they have admitted it and that Chad got punched, he deserved it!
surrendertomusic chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Longest chapter yet I think :D

My inner girl is squealing. Eeee! :)))

Loved it!3