Reviews for How Unfortunate
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Yes! Post more soon!
writing-the only love i need chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Amazing! This is such an amazing story.
thesmartygirl chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Awwww... She told him that she loves him... ON HIS BIRTHDAY!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 22 . 5/23/2011
update update update update update update update update update
Spontaneous Juju chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Thank you thank you thank you! This was an awesome chapter. :) I mean, obviously it sucked for Dan's mom-finding out that your child has cancer in his left kidney? Heartbreaking, seriously-but for all the other "good guys" I think it worked out pretty nicely. :) (Obviously Sylvia the Nympho is NOT included in the "good guys" category.) Thank you SO much for not doing the whole "ultimate drama" thing where Eleanor is all "Oh my God you were totally getting it on with Sylvia I'll never love again I'm going to jump off this cliff" shit. :) And yes, I did just quote directly from your A/N. Thanks for the shout-out, too-I feel appreciated. :D

And also, GREAT LENGTH on this chapter! I noticed Chapter 22 was also pretty long, but this was great! It left time for further character development and awesome descriptions, revelations and dialogue. :) Smiles all around! (Except that Dan still has cancer, of course. But hey, that doesn't just disappear overnight... unless maybe you touch a special Jesus statue and experience a miracle or something. But normally, yeah, not overnight.)

Keep up the good work, and make sure Eleanor reassures Theo soon! :D

-Spontaneous Juju
Curlysquirt95 chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
This was probably my favorite chapter yet. :) I like how Eleanor and Theo were kind of awkward about the whole 'I love you' thing. I also feel awful for Dan, and I still hate Sylvia with a fiery burning passion. :P Great writing, dialogue, and plot in this chap. Keep it up! :)
Soonafter100 chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
I hate her too, can't wait for the next chapter, love this one! Keep up the good work!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
I love it!
surrendertomusic chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
LOL. I like how this is so realistic :)

Pretty funny :D loved it!
Soonafter100 chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
I hope Eleanor doesn't walk in or find something going on, grrr that other girl, who I refuse to name...Can't wait for the next chapter!
Binkybaby chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
WOWOWWOWOOWOWOWWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!
Emilea chapter 22 . 5/21/2011
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next installment.. I have a sick feeling that Eleanor will walk in and misinterpret everything..
uninspiredsoul chapter 22 . 5/21/2011
SUSPENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 22 . 5/21/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Wow.

What a psycho... that Sylvia chick needs HELP. But yeah, SO MUCH GOOD STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER! I mean, I really liked the character development you had going on with Eleanor, Syliva and Theo, especially since you just dropped that bombshell about Dan last chapter. I'm just waiting for that awkward walk-in by Eleanor with her fish (though I'm sure she'll be able to figure out why Sylvia is standing in front of a horrified Theo in only her underwear and a coat... or at least believe Theo when he explains it to her). I'm sure there could be a big, dramatic break-up if/when she walks in on that, especially if Sylvia makes some snarky remark about how some plain girl like Eleanor could never get someone as awesome as Theo (especially with that great flash-back you gave us with Eleanor and her idiot foster sister), but I also think that Eleanor is smart enough to figure out that Theo's crazy non-girlfriend of forever standing chasing him around the apartment in a coat and underwear only is NOT a normal, Theo-sanctioned activity. :) Also, it really bugs me when a relationship blows up in the middle of the story because someone is all, "Oh, I knew I wasn't good enough for him/her, poor me, boo-hoo-hoo!" Although a "What the HELL, Theo?" would be perfectly understandable when Eleanor first shows up. That's all assuming, of course, that she DOES walk in on it... **sigh** Anyway: great chapter, and WHAT cliff-hanger! I also appreciated the length-it seemed longer than most of your other chapters. :D

Update soon!

-Spontaneous Juju

P.S. You might consider moving the rating up to "M" from "T," just because of all the exclamations of "fuck" and Syliva attempting to seduce him like some sort of trench-coat-sporting nymphomaniac. Still a great story, of course, just probably not a "T" story. :)
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 22 . 5/21/2011