Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
suzie chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
wow this is one good story,this is.
redmoon fox chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
wow this is amazing i love the portail of a 'fairy tale girl' i'm just wow nothing else can be said.
B.Tempest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow is all I can say, that is an absolutely wickid-awesome poem. Man I wish muse would hit me like that. Are you be any chance descended from shakespear perhaps? definitely good enough to be.
GoldenPhoenix823 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. It's so...so unusual and I just love it!
Loqwell chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow, normally I'm not terribly fond of poems that use something like a fairytale as the backbone (I find it a little assuming). However, this poem almost took my breath away with the first two stanzas, and I think (okay, I more than simply think) that it's the addition of the speaker talking to "Grandma." Using another character in the fairytale that was, I suppose you can say, the most opposed to the theme made the poem drip with an "Oh God, but I just could help myself" rather than the usual "My life is (parallel to)/(deviates from the 'happy' structure of) this fairytale in this way and this way" that gets on my nerves.

Hope I put that in a way that somewhat makes sense to you. (It essentially said "You made a genre I don't normally like into something that I very much liked" ')

Loqwell