Reviews for Dandelion Dreams
cassandove chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Is it weird that I got a "falling out of the LDS church" feeling from this? Probably, probably. If not that, it's denominations fighting (just to me though; i'm a spirituality-obsessed dork, though, so...).

BUT ANYWAY. THIS IS LOVELY.
cassandove chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I'm actually glad to be an unmedicated Bipolar child (diagnosed, I have been). Why? Because I can always grasp the levels of my craziness, no matter how large or small it is each day. The mood swings are more severe than that of a Borderline Personality person, but I feel them coming enough in advance so that I can deal with them appropriately.

We all deal with self-loathing and emptiness - and Borderline Personality Disorder is HIGHLY misdiagnosed as it is, so my advice is to talk to your psychiatrist when you can. Also, weed is better than made-man drugs. JUST sayin'.

But anyway, dearest Raquel, I LOVE YOU. And if I can or if you'll let me, I will help you to the best of my ability.

HI-HO,

-Cassie.

ps. Josh has to lose 20 pounds by the end of April to get the go-ahead on his mission paperwork. Scary stuff. I'm his diet/work-out buddy though. : )
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Great poem; there's strong imagery within a few short words, so nice job with that. the last stanza really changes the tone of the piece, and I think it twists it perfectly. I really liked it, and glad to see there's more.
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love the little note at the end,

it completely changes the tone of the piece.

This is so simply stated,

just describing how you feel about him.

You convey how much you really care about him wonderfully.

Amazing work!
cassandove chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
WELCOME BACK! :) It's good to hear from you, and to read your gorgeous words.
Michael Kelso chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Nice poem, I'm guessing unrequited love.