Reviews for Broken Clocks
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Interesting. His mother was abusive? Where was his father? And where is his mother now?

Sorry for all of the questions. I should just shut up and read.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
What happened to seven years of Karate? A large portion of Karate is self-defense through the use of non-aggressive holds, bars, and redirections. Why did Mia choose to use none of these? Or was she afraid that she would get in trouble with the principle and her uncle? Surely the uncle would understand self-defense?

I take it that Amanda has power behind her? Is that why Keera is afraid of her?
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
If she doesn't know the game, then how can she play center? Running is important, but only if you know what to do once you get where you need to be.

Physical attraction is natural and not easy to control. Hopefully she will realize this and effectively squash those feelings.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
That would have been an interesting gym class to watch.

If this keeps up, Mia will be the queen whether she wants the role or not.
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Her aunt and uncle sound great. They seem to love to fight, but to each couple their own... as long as it is equal and one person is not a victim.

Why the rule about not dating a friends sibling? Shouldn't she at least talk to the friend first?
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Sadly, revenge does hurt the vengeful as well as the victim, even when the victim has earned the action many times over. Bitterness and hatred steals your soul.

Despite my previous comment, it would be better in the end if she just let the past go and focused on her own promising future. She is beautiful, athletic, and intelligent. If her hatred doesn't destroy her she could have a great future.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
What led her father to murder her mother and then kill himself? Did he lose his mind (obviously, but you know what I mean) or did something happen externally that prompted him to make some sort of suicide pact that included taking his family with him? If it was the second reason, then why was Mia left behind?
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
So she is planning revenge? I sincerely hope that it includes humiliation (did that sound vindictive?) and that she succeeds. It is much more fun to watche the tables turned.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I am curious. What valid reason do her uncle and aunt have for returning to this town rather than remaining in France. If she was happy there and became a strong person, then why return?

Sorry, I'm not trying to denigrate your story, but the question does beg asking... and answering. Will this be made clear in future chapters? If the reason is for her to face her past, then that is poor psychology. Facing the past after success is effective. Facing the past before you are ready is only destructive.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is a tragic and sad beginning. Your story promises to be interesting, but I am bothered by the idea that she would come back and ever allow this boy to be in a loving relationship with her. Forgiveness is fine and healthy, but I can already tell that it would be much more pleasing if she forgave him and then he was forced to watch her fall in love with and speand a happy life with another.

Your summary suggests otherwise, but I shall read it anyway. Perhaps it is a combination of my Irish temper and German stubborness, but I have always hated it when guys treat girls horribly and then somehow end up marrying a wonderful and sweet girl. It makes me question the idea of justice in this world.

Sorry for the rant. In real life jerks are, and usually continue to be jerks throughout their lives unless something drastic intervenes.
rsmith1219 chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Awww! I loved it! I really enjoy the background information and the different perspectives and junk :). This stuff makes me fall in love with nico lol. Great chapter and it was SOOO nice to get it! I was a bit shocked with the update but absolutely ecstatic :D. I hope you get another one out really soon but don't stress too much. Anyway, so yeah, love love loved it as usual and looking forward to whatever's next :)

~~randi
Laurel Valentine chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
YOU ARE EVIL! Grrr... I don't like cliffhangers! Oh well, I loved this chapter cause it shows how much Nico loves Moinette :) I feel so happy I think i'm going to do a little dance...hehehehehe that was a long funny jumping up and down dance :)
Lady Warrior chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
I've just gotta say, you're a hell of a writer and I enjoy reading your work sososososososososos much.
Oooooooohhhhhhh baby BABY chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Oh my Lordie was this good. I fucking love Mia and Nico's chapters. They are so damn good! You better update soon' :D
DayDreamer99 chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
This story is so addicting!More! I cant believe u would leave me off on a cliffhanger. How evil. Anyway I hope u hav time 2 update w/ ur busy schedule and until then ill be waiting for the next chapter!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »