Reviews for Broken Clocks
insomniac895 chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
aww! what a sweet ending!
Rsmith1219 chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
Oh my god. I'm so so so so sorry I haven't reviewed in forever but in my defense I, for some reason, stopped getting updates and I'm super pissed that I've been missing out but I just read everything I've missed. And oh my god. I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not, but this is my favorite story. Any story that can make me love the characters, actually laugh out loud to the point where my mother checks in on me to make sure I'm still sane, cry for forever and just overall get happy while reading has to e a great one. And that has been this. I've loved every second of it. Eventually I'll go back to previous chapters and whatnot to tell you the parts I ├╝ber-loved but for now just

Know it's been all of it lol. Thank you for this. Thank you for having a brilliant mind and writing style and thank you for sharing it :D. Im still teary from then ending FYI. It was great. I love nico and that was indeed wonderful closure. I can't even tell you how glad I am she went to see her parents. And that good-bye thing? LOVED IT. Those words nailed it. Good-bye doesnt have to be forever. Aaaaand I'm rambling. Sorry! I just really want you to know how much joy this story has brought me. Im sad it's over! Lol. Okay well I'm done. Finally xD. Just don't EVER stop writing us stories. Please and thank you :) 3

- Randi :)
EmeraldLily chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
Yay happy ending! :D I love Nico and Mia, haha. I've always had a feeling Nico knew, who knew I would be right though, huh? Write more stories like this, they're wonderful and bloody brilliant. I love how Nico named Greek mythology pairings, I've always loved them. :)
honeylove chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
bravo, the ending of your story was peaceful and so meaningful! haha good job!
Wonder46 chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
I FREAKING LOVE THIS WHOLE FREAKING STORY SO FREAKING MUCH! I ALSO PROBABLY USED THE WORD "FREAKING" TOO MUCH, BUT WHO THE HAM ACTUALLY CARES? XD
xSuperiorex chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
Oh my dear god, it's over. This was one of my favorite stories, and I looked forward to your updates. Now I have nothing. Jk, but this story was AMAZING. The story line was a bit cliche, but you made it stand out from the rest. And I loved all the Greek mythology in it, too. I wish you would've added more to the ending, but I liked it. I hope you write more stories. I enjoy your writing style. c: Congrats on finishing this awesome story!
Alornia chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
It was so good; I kept waiting for each chapter and would get so excited when I'd see an alert. I'm so sad it's over though. This last chapter did seem a little rushed to me but it's not too bad. Keep writing.
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
This was a great ending to the stoy. I'm not so surprised that Nico knew. All in all this was a great story and I am glad that I had the opportunity to read it.

-PurpleEmoChick
Fuck that shit chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
I demand that this goes on for at least 138593027482924 more chapters.
Preposterous chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
Great story!You're crazy talented, and the twist at the end was amazing. I'll read everything you post in the future!
Lorelei Ravencroft loggedout chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
Yay :)
Ellen chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
I love the suspense you put in this chapter! Now I can't wait for the next one. I really wish you could dedicate a few chapters of just nico's and mia's happily ever after. And of her returning to her past places, aka her house. :)
insomniac895 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
ahh why did you stop! this was getting good!
jamie chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
i like how jaiden dissapeared out of the picture
Wonder46 chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
I literally JUST stumbled across this thing and I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON OR I SHALL DIE BUT NOT ACTUALLY!
330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »