Reviews for Broken Clocks
You need to update!
The panda chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Omg, love it
Nell09 chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
I'm not dictating this story or anything and I love your story a lot. I was wondering if the perfect revealing of her secret would be fantastic if she took him back to her old house and by going inside and revealing her identity- she would also be facing the ghosts of her past? just a suggestion!
Beeni chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
Aww,

you have no idea how mad at you I am right now! I was like noooooo! The whole chapter I read on in anticipation and then you end like that! :(

I have no idea if I should laugh that she's finally doing it, or cry that you ended like that! Please update soon!

Champagne Bubbles chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
It's an update! Yay! I love you so much! Keep updating! Just one more chapter until she tells him! I love exclamation marks!
ixdookiie chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
WHHYYY! A fucking cliffhanger? OMGGG! AT LEAST GIVE US HIS REACTION! and her friends are such blabbermouths, seriously. *rolls eyes*
aby pwn u chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
This chapter made me fall in love with Mia's character even more. I actually started laughing out loud when the snowflake responded 'rawr' and some other parts. I love Mia :'D There's something about your writing that just keeps me captivated, you could be talking about a horse's tail and i wouldn't stop reading it. Anyways, this was an amazing chapter :D Pretty amusing as well. I liked it almost as much as i love the characters x) looking forward to your next update!
CrazyInkSplatters chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
To start off, I love how Nico actually has no clue as to what Moinette's been hiding this entire time. Seriously, you could've taken the easy route out and have their entire conversation go "Nico, I'm really Moinette" and "I know." Whereas here, in his reactions to everyone else's obvious knowledge regarding her secret, I see that you're not taking the simple rout.

Annnnd I love you for it, haha. Beautiful writing, funny exchanges, everything a reader could possibly want is here. I'm honestly finding myself checking for an update in this story every day when I don't read anything else on Fictionpress anymore.

Update soon please!
Hannah D chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Oh my god, that is the worst tease ever! Now you have to update like TOMORROW because she's gonna tell him and I've been waiting the whole story for him to know and they need to be together or she can move over and I'll freaking take Nico ;P lol jkjk amazing as usual, soooo update soon!
Preposterous chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Cliffhanger! For some reason, that line ("I'm not who you think I am") makes me laugh-it's just one of those lines that sound ominous and usually lead to a long confession and lots of drama. Looking forward to all that!
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
can't wait for next chapter.
funnechick chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
You are cruel! Build up the realization that she needs to tell him so much, and then leave the explanation to be in the next chapter. Ahhh! Update...now.

Please! :)
Lorelei Ravencroft loggedout chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
AH AH AHHH!

No words in the English language (or any other language, for that matter) can express the feelings I have for this chapter :)

Update now or I'll hunt you down and kill you! ...or not
poppo chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love this story! all the characters are so well written with so much depth that I smile when they smile, laugh when they laugh and cry when cry. Your an amazing writer! D
Ellen chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Why can't you update everyday;I check everyday to see if you updated, and when you did, I squeal and read the chapter :) Seriously, sometimes your updates are the only thing that makes my day. I feel like the suspense of this story has died a little though, only because the relationship of Nico and Mia is still-standing. Ever since Mia has stood friendly terms with him until now, the chemistry between the two has faded. I would really like to see conflict or resolution between the Nico and the Mia he's once known. Thank you for being such a dedicated updater! I always look foward to reading your writing :)
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »