Reviews for Broken Clocks
Hannah D chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Like I said before, I just want Nico to know that it's here! Really good chapter, update very soon! :D
Edward George chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
A bitter sweet story of a girl's view of life in a small town with a small town mentality. Good story. Well laid out in the telling from the person's view and what she goes through on just a day by day survival. There are a few stories here that are very close to the reader's life experiences, especially mine. I had a similar experience when I came back from Vietnam in 1968 - the suvivor sydrome. I met a few of my high school classmates and went back in the Army and a second tour of Nam. I have never been back since. That's why I am living in Colorado - not New Jersey. # # #
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
I can't wait for next chapter.
Fangalitious chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
I loved it! I can't wait for when Nico realizes who Mia is! It's only a matter of time... ;)
trippy.cat.girl chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Aw I really admire Moinette/Mia/whateveryawannacallher. She's strong :)

Now get her and Nico together!
ixdookiie chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Can you also put the other things they say in French on the bottom please? thank you. I hope she can finally tell Nico who is later. Maybe he can help her.
Prudence chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
((Just then, a shiver passed down my spine, like someone had dropped ice down my back.

Through the darkness of my self-imposed incarceration, I smiled.))

Really struck a chord in me. You're an amazing author, I really enjoyed reading this. Update soon and good luck with finals!
hello chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
i loved it! But what dos 'cara' mean? I google translated it, but it just said 'face'...
Laurel Valentine chapter 21 . 5/25/2012
EEP! So cute! But I want more Jack! PLEASE! Jack is so cool!
Preposterous chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Awesome update, as usual!
CrazyInkSplatters chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Oh my gosh please, please, please update soon! I don't want this to end, but I just cannot wait for the revelation. Although I almost feel like Nico has known all along about Mia being Moinette... Hmmm guess I'll just have to wait and see. Loveeeee it!
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
good luke in your finals, update please.
Hannah D chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
Nooo she was so close! I want her to just tell him so bad! Lol PLEASE update soon! Lol
Laurel Valentine chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS NOW! I COMMAND YOU TO WITH MY AWESOME NINJA POWERS!
DarkRosexx chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
I just read all 20 chapters, and though it took me awhile, it was time well spent! :D

Love it so much, update soon please? :)
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »