Reviews for God Heals All Wounds
Alexia chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
i wanna say that im really sorry this had happend, and

i just keep on thinking of thiss story and what had happend

every time im alone.. im really sorry! all day today ive been asking myself what if i was in that position? how would i feel? what would i do? and these questions keep coming to me every time.. i do hope things will get better for you and im definatly praying for you! im always with you annd i got your back, i hope you know who this is! YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH ME! :) anyways things will get better for you no matter wat ppl do or say to you, one day you wont feel like this one day your not gonna cry one day your not gonna feel hurt inside at all just one day! and that day is coming soon! hold on to your faith and keep praying im with you all the time and i got your back im here for you alwayS!
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
omgosh i cant believe it i feel soo bad!
Trenton23356 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Omg I'm so so sorry keep praying and use say u tell some people about again really sorry
ChristillaGurl123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I cant find the thingy to reply to the last comment from xirisblack, so...

here...

Thanks so much. I actually kinda teared up there. C:

To your advice for me, thanks, but I need to pass. My family's different. If I told them that, theyd proly freak and all the blame would be on me. There's conflict between our families. Theyd think I were lying.

Cindy, I changed her name in this story. Her names Cynthia. Mary's real name, I cant say, privacy.

Cynthia and my other cousin, Jade, experienced something, scary, but less alarming.

My uncle was playing 'tag' with the two, and during the 'tagging' part, he grabbed their -ahem, cough, cough- breasts.

Then, Cynthia, a few years ago, she had to be rushed to the hospital during our trip at thr beach in Florida. She a 'sid' I think its called, in her stomach. I, for one, thought accidently swallowed a jellyfish while bodyboarding. XD lol, anyway, while in the hospital, they knocked her out a few times, for surgery. Three times, she woke up, my uncle's hand was in and under her bikini top. Three times, she pulled it out, only to have it put back in. It still scares me. And, shes been hiding more ever since she was 12, also. Shes much stronger than me, and I admire that.

Oops. While replying, I found the 'reply' button xD youll be receiving two of these C:
xrisblack chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
okay so since u told us this is true i'm going to assume u are telling us the truth

you were 12? and cindy experienced sexual harrassment from ur uncle as well? you need to tell an adult. you aren't/weren't old enough to deal with this on your own. i don't know if you have because you didn't say, but you need to. i don't know if you have other cousisn's or sisters that will come in contact with him, but do you want them to experience what you did?

I hope that you find strength to do what you need to. not just for you but for the other girls in your life. i know that you have been given the strength, u jut have to find it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love the style of writing, little bits and pieces of faith in there. Unfortunately, it seems too far off. But, the way you write, I really do believe it happened. Stuff like that still happens out there, and I like how you twist the story around to turn it into a 'positive' thing. Keep faith. You are in my prayers.