Reviews for Tea Solves All
Eowyn555 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hello! This was a fantastic story! I love how well you switch voices from Tom's thoughts to the narration. Your use of colorful verbs is refreshing, and though the story isn't wildly inventive at this stage, I'd love to see it continue, and have every conviction it will be.

I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism: the sentence beginning with "The two lone wanderers..." was a little out of place - where are they wandering? Over the threshold? Through life? Perhaps you could make that clearer or take that particular phrase out.

I look forward to the rest of your stories!
Stephlikeswriting chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow I really liked this! It's a very interesting concept for the first two pages of a book, and very smoothly written. I liked it a lot :)
AnnalizebethMadrid chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I would definitely read the rest of this book! And I will, if you decide to continue writing it. I hope you do!
Le Tigre chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I was browsing through the Romsnce section and I saw this come up and the title struck me as such British advice that I had to read it.

I like the writing style, your grammar and punctuation are good (which you kind of need for the GCSE papers).

I feel a bit sorry and can sympathise with Tom as it can be very hard to admit something to someone close to you.

I'd keep writing if I were you, perhaps expand on this one. Both it, and you show potential.

Le Tigre

PS Which board are you sitting for English GCSE. I'm doing WJEC (Welsh board) this May.
RDScholar chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Thomas! *smh* Even if he's fictional this is why so many girls are stuck with jerks, because the seemingly nice guy who cares doesn't speak up. Ugh.

Anyways, I liked the story. Thomas seem like a realistic regular guy. Nice job!