Reviews for Smile
Eloise De Laurant chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hello, I really like this story. Please update soon! :D
okashay09 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
can you at least have him remember her (Rachel) on his wedding day... i want them together... F*** the dad... be selfish
Corrupt chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Initial reaction is the best way to review. First look, well written chapter. First read, beautifully constructed. What evokes the emotions best in this chapter is how touching the subject of love and how deeply it is intricate for Rachel to have lied to Caleb, for the sake of his family and his life. Love is a powerful emotion and the subtle mentions in this writing display it proudly yet silently.

The emotions seem to wired onto, displayed in a way that the readers find a connection. The characters are /real/ with their emotions.

Good job.

I look forward to reading more should you ever so incline.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Amazing, this is just so sad and so much thought has been put into it. The flashbacks and the history they had with one another is just so heart-wrenching. My only problem is that I like it as a one-shot but fix the ending just a tad. The closure just doesn't seem right at the moment.
Blog About It chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Alright, Rachel, I got an account. ALright soooooo since I first hand saw you and caleb together I can say that you did this justice. The only thing I didn't like was that you toned down the pain you were in. Why? Why are you still not showing how you really feel even though this is just a story? I love you sweetheart, so does Jason and Anjel. You can talk to us, okay? But anyways, back to the story, I love it. I really do. I'm so happy that you put it into words. I recently talked to Caleb and he's doing well. I heard that you went with Elaina for the ultra sound. That took some guts. I'm sorry about not being there with you for once but know that I love you and that we miss you very much.

-Love Leslie :D
BlogAboutIt chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hey rach, it's Leslie! O.O Yes, I know I'm going to get an account soon so we can PM. Anjel said he's going to punch you in the face. JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK. He says you make him look bad. Alright, when I get an account I'll seriously review. LOVE YA! GOING TO MAKE IT RIGHT NOW!
GrontoStoleMeHeart chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Okay, first of all, this is NOT JUST A STORY! SO REMOVE THAT! This is TRUTH! This is heartbreaking. I am completely in love with how you portrayed these characters. How you were perfect in showing Rachel's pained willingness to let him go. And how you showed Caleb's obliviousness and ignorance to what she was going through. Perfect recipe for an angst story and you nailed it. Way to go, River! I'm going to your profile to check out more of your stuff.

*0* Chinchilla ate my grandma's grave so her ghost hit him with a bat!
TreeStoppers chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
When she thinks the word Caleb, in the beginning, that should be in Italics because it is a thought. Besides that mistake, I liked this very much. You are officially the Angst Goddess :D I hope to see more from you, River.
CorikaSuckieMeh chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is pretty legit. Love the story line. Love the shortness. Love the characters. Love it! XD
AnnMarie chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I absolutely love this. I wish you would've added more though. But for something so short this is beautifully tragic. You added a fresh spin to a romance which made it amazing. Rachel's character really appealed to me due to her strength. But in a way it seems like she still hasn't let go. Caleb, if it wasn't for the amnesia thing, would have seemed like a complete oblivious jerk in this. So I'm happy you added the bit about him not remembering. I love this.
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was heartbreaking...beautifully written. I think it was the perfect prologue - giving you complete freedom to continue the story as you please. I think one good way to go is anachronistic - just go back and forth before and after the accident. Your choice though - just my thoughts :)

Annoyance

You're right, the tone of the story does sort of remind me of Fake A Smile...except they're totally different scenarios :)
angellover254 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Sorry to lazy to login right now...But OMG! You made this into a story! I'm soooo happy:] As soon as I got your PM, telling me you updated, I went straight to read it!

I really do feel bad for her...and I really hope you come back from your break soon so I can read the next chapter:]

PS: I hope your alright from that tornado you had!
Blake chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Sup. Name's Blake. I'm Mrs Greene's sixth block. Love your story, its pretty moving.
Ms. Greene chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Dear 'River',

This is probably one of the first time reviewing one of your works, despite the fact that I've followed your old account and stories. Your writing is getting better, especially your grammar. I remember wigging out when your account disappeared because I had no examples for grammar. I had to use the books for once. My students hated me during that time. Then I heard Boris telling me that you had a new account and shared it with another young lady. I'm very elated that you've decided to continue gracing us with your writing. Your friend LunarLover is good too, she still has some grammar mistakes, and her writing has room for growth but I believe she can make it in the publishing world. Let her know that. Now, back to you, THANK YOU for continuing. I would appreciate it if you would formally give me permission to use your stories in class next year. The old ones, I mean. I've already printed them out. If not then I completely understand. I would really appreciate it if you would put your earlier works up on this accounts. Your reviews were in the thousands so I don't understand why you took them down. Yes, your writings have improved but I believe you should have them up to show your growth. Officially, from myself Ms. Greene, of East High School in Denver, I'd also like you to come formally speak at our school next year if you have a chance some time in March. Each class in the 9th grade must have a young writer to represent them, and they don't have to go to the school. All eight of my classes agree that we should nominate you and Magaret. We'd be willing to pay for you to come. The winning class gets a 2,000 dollar grant. Naturally you would get a cut, but we need this reward to afford new English books. Please, contact me soon with your answer.

Sincerely,

Ms. Greene
Christopher chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Sup, Read ya stuff it sounds good. Update, homie.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »