Reviews for Smile
Crystal chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
start up Elaina's ass lol She sound lika biatch
Crystal chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Naw man, naw man, c u need to post a pic of this Anjel dude, he sound smexiiii.
Boris chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Heyey, feeloowww, anime geek *highfive* Remember me? It's Boris. Im your old penpal, and the one who introduced your work to Ms. G. I lov ya babe, you need to write me soon again. Send me lots of pics. Btw, GET YOUR ASS ON AND UPDATE! :P Lov ya boo
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Failee of Miss Greenes class here lol. I get extra cred if i review ur stry. :D So thnx homegirl. This is real. Real. Ten ppl cried in class afta reading dis. I thght this wuld b stupid but it not. Tis relli gooooood. So thnkx. I get a 100 suca! :P
Bio Hazard chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
So, my account recently was hacked and taken off :( Then I remember your old account ShimmeringMoonlightTears. My English teacher used to use your earlier works as references to certain styles of writings, correct gramar, and everything. NO JOKE! So, naturally, everyone in my class fell in love with your work. We were all crushed when we found out that you moved your account. Our lazy teacher had no examples for us and had to rely on other teachers' worksheets. Lol, it was pretty bad. So, imagine our surprise when we hear a rumor that your account is back up and running, except under a different name! Our teacher did a touchdown dance. (Yeah she's on no drugs, promise) We were upset when we noticed that your old stories weren't up anymore (POST THEM!) But when Mrs. Greene found SMILE she was so pumped. She used it as an example for Short Story. She encouraged our class to sign on and review to give you encouragement/fuel for her laziness. So, here I am. THHHHHNNNNNX! This was a very moving short story. And I am so happy to find out that you continued it. Keep on making us at East High in Denver, PROUD! Lov ya, girl. XD
Bill chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Please hurry and update. :( Karon is going to eat me...
Bill chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Alright, I laughed my ass of here. Ricardo reminds me of my contractor Ricardo. He's funny as shit. Nice job incorparating the funnies in, it loosened the mood. Just make sure not to loose the Love Issue though. Btw, my wife was laughing so hard she was crying. Being pregnant adds to her emotions, so thank you for giving her this story. It gives her something to look forward to, it makes her happy. Update soon, she's been cranky lately.
Bill chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Alright, I usually don't read teenage angst but my fiancee Karon fell in love with your story and I checked it out. I must say I don't regret it. It's really good.
Koran chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
You said that you would be introducing Elaina in this chapter. I think that the whole 'bad past' you keep on mentioning when talking about Rachel should come into play here. Maybe let a little slip or something. Personally I think writing about highschool would be rather boring unless there is a fight. I'm glad I left highschool behind, college is way better. Anyways, maybe you could have Elaina come in the chapter immediately. Please update, this is the only thing keeping my hormones in check ;) I'm rooting for you Riv, I really am 3
Koran chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
This one is a little different than the prologue. I see how you tried really hard to lighten the mood. But remember that the category is Angst. The humor makes the hard core angst bearable though so I see why you added it. I can't wait till you update.
Koran chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is, honest to God, amazing. This tugged at my heartstrings so bad that I cried. Then I made my fiancee come read it. Even he was moved. Keep up. The only thing I see wrong with this is that you aren't published yet. Amazing job River, just plan amazing and moving.
Miaka chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
So wonderful! I wish you had your old account back tho :( u were the angst Goddess! I love ya River!
MazeRunner chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow, this was so powerful and sad. I dont think I could ever love someone enough to take myself out of their life: I'm just too selfish. Rachel is a strong (fictional) person :)
just-another-pretty-girl chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I really like this so far. I want to know what happens!
ADD1CTED chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Woah, seriously, a tornado, scaryyyy! Anyway I hope you're okay.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »