Reviews for Smile
strangledice chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Yeah! You continued it.

Rachel, for me, is a little bit caught up to her past. She won't even let Anjel comfort her. I like Anjel, I like hot guys. lol.

Anyways, nice chapter!

Update soon!
singer22498 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
LOVE IT!
Fireheart101 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
This story is really amazing. From what i can see, no spelling mistakes and the overall story is brilliant!
YankeeSamson chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Okay I just have one question? How old is Rachel. The story is giving me mixed signals on her age.

Great story so far!

Update soon!
conleyswifey chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
i am glad you are making this into a longer story and i'm sure we will all f'n hate Elaina as well!
tolerate chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I'm starting to hate Elaina even though she has not appeared yet. Damn, stupid Caleb! How clueless can he be? And Rachel, be more selfish! Come on! He belonged to you! :
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
So sad but very nicely written. i thin u should make this the first chapter and work the story so caleb gets his memory back and remembers rachel, like bits of their time together come back to him as he spends time with his new girlfriend or something. a happy ending would be nice. keep writing.
strangledice chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is beautiful. I cried, it's like I was the one experiencing the pain.

Please continue. Great story!
wearingrosecoloredglasses chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oh my gosh please just continue it.

I think starting from right here would be just fine. But I love it!
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
this broke my heart. i felt her pain. :(

so well written. you captured the emotion well.
ADD1CTED chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love it, it's so sad to have a loved one not remember you and yes, you should continue it. I think it's fine if you start here, but also write about flashbacks before the car accident or just start a month before this took place. Anyway, i hope to see more from you.
Kaylax3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It's good, you should finish it.
Ayla Gray chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Well, I defiantly think you should continue. However, I don't think you should start in the past, I think it should start after here. Maybe her relationship with Anjel boots back up, maybe she tells him. I dunno you're the author. But I enjoyed reading this so I do hope you continue.
Fallin-raindrops chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hey, This is an awesome story. Cliche, but interesting twist. I want you to write a bunch of chapters. I already have ideas popping in my head. :) Love the story though. Dont go too far back, I think the main story lies more in what is going on right now in this chapter. I think you should go two months back. and then bring the story back here. She puts on a happy face. Then maybe she tries to get him jealous. or maybe he starts getting flashback and starts seeing Rachel the way he did before the accident. maybe something should happen to rachel and caleb saves her. Just throwing around ideas. Whatever you do will be awesome, just dont stop this story! I am reviewing just like you told me, and hopefully you can write the next chapter soon and makesure it is long for me! Love love love the story! :) -Fallin-raindrops
angellover254 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OMG! Amazing! Oh please continue this story! You just have too, and I dont really care where you start, as long as you make this into a story:]
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »