Reviews for Saving from Monkeys
ess3sandra chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
awesome story! i will miss them! great ending! i love that it took place when she paid him back "officially". can't wait to see what more you will come up with!

i would love to see the father from the oneshot with the contest, he who lived in the big house with the prank boys and the head girl. )
Mihoro chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Hello.

I just want to thank you for writing this amazing story and posting it on fiction press. I only found it three days ago but have been reading it in all my spare time since. It really is one of the best stories I’ve read on fiction press and I just thought I should let you know that you’re a great writer.

Once again thank you. I look forward to reading anything else you write in the future. XD
TumbleWeed23 chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
I will now die happily; I will think about this story 2000798 days from now, when i'm about to die and smile, giggle and go all mushy on the inside and die as a happy romance loving girl! Thank you! Can't wait for your next awesome story :D 3
P.S. Warner chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
Well. I do not review stories very often, but I must for this one because I locked myself in my room for hours reading it from start to finish. So, I feel the need to tell you that it was simply amazing.! It was well thought out, cute, funny, and it kept me interested the entire time. Fantastic job.!
Choukou chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
This story is just too cute. It makes me so sad that this is the last of it, but it was a fabulous ending, costume jewelry and all. Who wouldn't want a glitter ring when proposed to? It was just the right touch that the story needed for the finale. :)I hope to see more from you in the future (new stories? please please please!).
Chryse chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
It's beautiful and fuzzy and glittery (literally on the last one, haha!) ...
It's over? *blinks(lol
It's everything an epilogue should be. You checked off the list without breaking character. I kind of wanted to wince (and laugh, of course) at Rox stealing his line, but I really liked his, "Nan would hate this, but I think I'm that dick that likes the idea of saying you're my wife.
Congratulations and cheers! (Is it too early to ask if you have anything else coming down the pipeline?)
Chryse chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Haha, doors ...
The history of Rox using the word Monkeys! Haha, this story has resolved itself in an almost backwards fashion. We learn things about the characters at the start, but by the end, we know the REASONS for those things.
I can totally see a legal document being their resolution, lol. This story is now officially in the warm, snuggly resolution phase.
Off to read the epilogue!)
Kina Kalamari chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
I actually say "noodles", but it's the same idea. I actually said "what the flip" a few times, and then this morning I started a new book that's rather dystopian and discovered that "flip" seems to be a replacement swear word in that society. I thought that was kinda funny.

Anyway, this story has been so much fun to read. I think Lighthouse Charlie might still be my favorite of your chaptered stories, but this one was ridiculously awesome all the same. I'm sad that I'm never going to get another update alert for it. [

Hopefully you'll write more and I'll still have the pleasure of getting update alerts from you in general. ]
brunettefrenchgirl chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Bravo!

That's all I wanted to say

PS/ thank you for this wonderful sorry, you ARE one of the best out here
Alenor chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Aww, happy ending, yay! Loved it.
Damned to heaven chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
I've read this chapter around three/four times now, is that normal, is it okay? ;)

Haha, just love it. Just so...cute, yeah Rox and Smelliot, you're both cute, deal with it.

Love the story, love your writing!
tickle.me.blue32 chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Oh the fluff, indeed! :D

This was one freaking adorable epilogue for sure! It had the right amount of lovey-dovey stuff that made me go awww all the time and smile like a dork! Seriously, can these two get any more adorable? Haha.

Rox SO stole Elliot's thunder, but come on, this was such a Rox thing to do after all ;) I'm so glad that even after six years they're still the same Rox and Elliot now that I'm so fond of. I'm definitely going to miss them, no doubt about that. Especially Rox and her refusal to swear which is, let's face it, nothing short of adorable. - Oh, monkeys, now I feel like crying. :P Lols. Anyways, I loooooved this story to bits and I think that you couldn't have written a better ending. :') Amazing job, Jess, as always! )
For A Dream chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
O. M. G.!

AN AUSSIE FIC! HOOOOOORAAAYYYY.

This is the first time ever that I don't have to try and understand US lingo (though it's not very hard), it's nice to see that usual readers get an insight into Australian life.

All the HECS talk, uni pub and corporate governance tute lingo made me happy, but I'm curious now to what particular uni she's attending? Did you ever have a specific one in mind or is it just anything?

I'm leaning towards Uni of Sydney I think.

You had brilliant dialogue as per usual, especially the annoying guy at the bar. I have to admit, I wasn't really feeling drawn it with the story at the beginning, because it felt like the male and female heros already know each other and there isn't much tension anymore. But now I'm developing a certain fondness for them and can't wait to read more.
MnM7 chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
That was one of the cutest, quirkiest endings I've ever read. I usually end up hating the epilogues or being disappointed by them but this was just amazing :) I really loved your story and Ill be looking forward to reading some of your other material.
ObliviousLady chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
awww! I know I haven't reviewed in a while, but I loved each and every chapter. I'm very pleased with the ending. So cute and so totally fitting for Rox and Elliot! Thanks for another captivating story.
1,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »