Reviews for Saving from Monkeys
Kebee chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Ahhhh. A sling shot?! That was brilliant.
TheQuibblergirl chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Loved. It.
Seriously, it was funny, with just the right amount of angst and crazy and romance fluff (which I very much love by the way). Perfectly written it was seriously very enjoyable to read. Congrats, you nailed it :D
ajmeyers90 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
I absolutely loved this story. You are auch a brilliant author. The humor kept me laughing out loud constantly. Thank you for an awesome read!
iiHEARTyuu chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Definitely full of cheese and fluff, luckily I love cheese and fluff! Hahaha. Oh man, they're so bloody cute together! I'm glad that its all behind them (still can't believe she drew up a relationship contract - reminds me of Sheldon & Amy's relationship agreement in the Big Bang Theory! Haha, I thought Sheldon was the only weirdo to make contracts for relationships hehe). The proposal was too cute, and very Rox & Elliot!

Thanks for another brilliant story ;)
iiHEARTyuu chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Hahaha, Rox and Elliot's interactions are definitely far from normal the majority of the time. But that's why I love them so much! I love the quirkiness of your characters! They never fail to make me smile :)
iiHEARTyuu chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
"Investigate your shades of grey baby" don't know why that line makes me giggle, but I kinda like it haha.

Oh Jonah, he's a good friend (gotta love bromances haha).

I'm glad that she finally gave him the chance to explain everything, though I don't know how much it helped.

He really is saving her from monkeys haha, love it. Gotta ask, where did "Saving from Monkeys" come from (as in, inspiration-wise) - it's a little random haha. I'm wondering how it became the title - since you posted this as you wrote you obviously knew you were going to incorporate monkeys in the story...
iiHEARTyuu chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Err, for some reason it wouldn't let me review the last chapter.

But I did love their cheesy couple-ness. Was too cute. They're definitely a match made in heaven. Though Elliot's in trouble now haha.

I really like that the problems they face are realistic and relatable. I understand where Rox is coming from on the money issue, but she's a little intense, would be nice if she backed off a little...

And I love Rox & Abi's friendship. It's nice to have a friend who understands you so well!
iiHEARTyuu chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Yaaay, they've finally stopped fighting the inevitable! Thank goodness for that. Oh, I forgot that wasn't the reason she went there...
I love that we get to see into both of the MC perspectives - and not in the way that it pretty much repeats the other persons POV with a couple of different thoughts. You really get to see the story from the characters POV :)
iiHEARTyuu chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Hey Jess!
So I finally remembered my password and noticed that the last time I reviewed was in 2011! Whoa, time flies when you're having fun (or in my case, you graduate uni and join the real world, eek)! So thought I'd use that as an excuse to reread this story (& still loving it!)

Wow, well this was an emotional chapter! I forgot how much I loved these characters! I'm glad Elliot has started grieving and that Rox was there for him. They are too cute ;)
Nan is kinda crazy but bloody hilarious! She would be so much fun to be around haha.

Anyway, hope you're doing well!
Courts
singerchick chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
This story is absolutely adorable!
Thank you so much for writing it and posting it on here :)
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
This... Story... Is awesome. I cannot describe how awesome it is. The writing is so well written, it's really funny as well, and the plot was really good, not to mention that the story has developed into something more than Rox wanting to know what happened the night she and Elliot had sex.

I really like the consistency of the point of views, since that way, it isn't confusing or tacky... Because a lot of stories I read have random POVs from people who aren't that much of a main character and it's just annoying, so I'm glad you didn't have, I don't know, Mrs. Sinclair's opinions in some chapter.

I also really love the ending; I'm a sucker for happy endings. I'm just glad Rox and Elliot's getting married. I can just image Nan cackling about something dirty she can somehow come up with.

Anyway, great story! One of my favorites. :)
LotusTears chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Seriously, you're amazing. I love the way that played out. Great job.
loveableturtle chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Oh. My. Fucking. God. This was the best story I've ever read on here, possible ever! I really loved it all and I think I'm a little bit in love with Elliot which sucks because I'm in love with too many fictional characters :( But no joke this was absolutely perfect and it could be like a published book or something because damn, it's good. I loved every word, thank you for writing it!
Shadowswept chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
Wow! I just read your story from start to finish, and it is definitely one of the best I've ever found on this site. All the characters are interesting and memorable. The story was funny, sexy, and intriguing. You kept the mystery going all the way through along with the drama and fun. I laughed out loud many times at the great conversations. Comedy is hard to write, but so are love scenes. Yours are amazing! They're hot without being smutty. That's quite an accomplishment. You did a fantastic job writing this story.
PrincessofAtlantis chapter 20 . 7/27/2013