Reviews for Saving from Monkeys
P.F Ally chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Oh my GOD. Roxanne omg my life I cannot
chameleonsoul chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
"not to mention the whole discrimination thing with regards to gay marriage really calls into question its validity as an expression of love and devotion between two people." This is why I love Rox.
It's bloody adorable how blasé she treats the whole proposal thing, I adore how unconventional they are. They're not perfect but they're perfect for each other. And whilst some grammar could use amending, this story is perfect :)

I've been thundering through your novels, you're so incredibly talented. Thank you for another brilliant read.

xo
chameleonsoul chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Hahahah that chapter made me laugh out loud constantly :') Rox is adorable.
redandwhitetigers chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Good story with lots of drama. I love it, and I love Roxs proposal
Fiery Dancer chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
What a fantastic specimen of fluff :D suddenly got a strange urge to start cursing 'monkeys' hehe AND thankyou for the last chapter! Though I am desperately hoping there's some sort of sequel or one shots ...? Anyways of to see if there is!
sneaky-fox chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Monkeys that was a great story!
You completely ruined my study schedule for today... but it was worth it (even if I end up failing, this story is just that good).
20 out of 10 stars!
canlady chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
absolutely loved this story. love the mystery surrounding their first night. thank you
Damned to heaven chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I just had to come back to read this just beause her proposal never gets old/less funny.

I pondered it for several seconds more and then nodded decisively. "Yeah, okay, I think we should go for it. So how about it? You keen?"

Yeah, best line ever.
auroraglider chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Oh my monkey God, that story was monkey incredible, too. I think I am running out of your stories to read. Keep writing, please. Your are monkey brilliant.
keeeerstie chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.
This is the best story I've ever read on this site, hands down, one hundred percent. In fact, this is the best unpublished story I've ever read. Altogether!
I love how you took a cliche and made it your own, and I love how you brought it together in the end.
The characters were spectacular, seriously! I loved all of them, and especially Nan. She reminded me a lot of my grandma, and the parts where she was dying brought back memories of my grandma's death...but in a good way, because it was that well written. It was so true to life.
And all the arguments, everything, so beautifully done! And HILARIOUS.
also, interesting note: my fiance proposed to me on his birthday last year too! And I totally ruined it by being the way that I am, in much the same way Rox ruined Elliot's. :P
Anyway, loved this. Too much. Much too much.
GleekLover2012 chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I read this in one setting just because this story was simply that amazing!
tropicaljuice chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
What a cliché way to start but: I was gonna wait til the end to review but this couldn't wait (I know, I know, you've heard that a million times). Just quickly wanted to say LOVE this, pure awesomeness, I'm near the end where they just had a fight and Rox runs out and hugs Elliot, MONKIES that made me emotional, near-tears for no good reason. Just had to say that. You've really made me fall in love with the characters and story, can't wait to keep reading, LOVE YOU AND YOUR STUFF! Keep up the good work :)
Kat271 chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Someone in the Dark Angel fanfic realm recommended this fic to me and am I ever glad they did. This is one of the most well-written original works I've read. You had me hooked only partway through the first chapter and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it.

Your characters are very nicely fleshed out, and fairly jumped off the page at me. The antagonistic/bickering relationship between Rox and Smelliot had me howling with laughter (to the point of tears at times), and yet there was also angst and romance. And the coming of age sagas of being in 'like' and walks of shame, not to mention the class struggles, all made for a highly entertaining story that I'd recommend to anyone.

I know I'll be at least thinking 'monkeys' from now on, if not saying it!
53BookTitles chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Oh. My. God. THAT WAS SO GOOD. LIke hands-down best story I've read in the past year (at least)! Thank you so much, and congrats! And the fact that it was Australian...I never realised how much I missed 'bloody' and 'mate' and 'arse' in my stories. It feels like home!
M. Suzanne chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Such a fantastic story! I have no idea how I missed this story in the past, but I am so glad that I did because it gave me something fantastic to read this weekend!
1,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »