Reviews for Saving from Monkeys
csorciere chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I was going to wait until I got to the end to review, but I laughed so hard at Eliot's conversation with Nan. I love that woman, she is a riot! Slutty gerberas...never thought of gerberas as slutty, but I don't think I'll be able to see them any other way again. ;)
Kcoarra chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
That was really good epilogue I loved it. To bad the story is over, I enjoyed it very much it is one of the best stories I have read on fictionpress you are a great writer and you should take pleasure in this story and what you have accomplished in writing it.
Kcoarra chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Oh my gosh rox is the only person that would outline a relationship like that, she is so strange, but in a great amazing way. Her and Elliot are great together and I'm glad they worked it out. To bad the next chapter is the epilogue and that means I'm at the end of the story *tear*. I don't want the story to end.
Kcoarra chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
I kinda think that Rox is over reacting, but then again I can see her side of things too. I hope they work it out and I'm sure they will.
Kcoarra chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Oh my gosh we figured it out finally, I had a feeling it had to do with Elliot paying for it. She is going to be pissed now.
Kcoarra chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Awwww those two guys are sweet as can be. I love them with the two girls and I love that Rox is getting along with his friends.
Kcoarra chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Elliot it hiding something that is totally not the whole truth. As for them going steady I almost squealed with happiness.
Kcoarra chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
That letter and then the slingshot seriously made this chapter awesome, I have no other words. Now I wonder why she has to talk to Elliots mom I guess we will find out.
Kcoarra chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
omg, you are making me cry, why?! The outfit that Elliot wore made me laugh though, I loved it. I don't like the new Elliot its too weird, but the end of this chapter where he breaks down is soooo sad.
Kcoarra chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Only Rox could compare sex with Elliot to economics that made me laugh when I read it, haha. As for the end of the chapter that was sad you made me cry just like I expected, it was sooo sad. :(
Kcoarra chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Yay! Finally, Rox and Elliot action haha, they are sooo cute together. That dinner, however was very awkward and I can honestly say I hate Elliot's father more then his mother.
Kcoarra chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
I love Chase and I love that Nan sent a picture of Chase's butt to Rox that was funny haha. But this chapter was sooo sad although the breakdown for Rox and they way she clinged to Elliot was definitely necessary and one of my favorite parts of the chapter. Oh and I forgot to say in the last review that I hate Elliot's mom she is a... yeah.
Kcoarra chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Awwww noooooo Nan! I don't want her to die its going to be to sad, you are going to make me cry I know it! :(
Kcoarra chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Omg when I read that song about the penis I almost died laughing, that was one of the best parts of this story sooo far it was hilarious! As for the rest of the chapter I enjoyed it immensley, I especially loved the part where Rox told Elliot that he smelled green that was great and then their kiss great too. Although I didn't like the end where Elliot tried to call Nan and she didn't answer it foreshadows what I expect is something bad happening to her, I don't like it haha, but I can't help but read on this story is so goood.
Kcoarra chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Have I told you how much I love her use of the curse word Monkey's its so simple, yet so clever. It makes her character even more unique then she already is, hahaha. Awww poor Elliot thought he must be in so much pain, being slingshoted only he and his friends would do something stupid like that haha. Can't wait to see how nurse Rox works out hahaha
1,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »