Reviews for Saving from Monkeys
Kcoarra chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Again I love Nan she is sooooo AMAZING! The conversation they had at the end was too funny. I also loved the argument with Elliot and Rox especially the part where Rox slapped him in the face with a piece of meat that made me laugh. Oh and I love Abi and Rox's friendship, I love how they know each other so well.
Kcoarra chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Elliot's friends, aside from Jonah, are very mean. I loved that Elliot got mad and wanted to stand up, and kind of did stand up, for Rox. He is sweet. I also loved there little argument about dancing and stuff like that I like the chemistry they give off, its sooo great.
Kcoarra chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I absolutely LOVE Nan she is probabaly the best character anyone has ever really written or come up with she is soooo great! She is hilarious and I hate that she had a stroke, which means she probably doesnt have much longer and there will be a sad part of the story where she dies and there is a funeral and I will cry because sad things like that make me cry even though they are only a story haha. Anyways I also loved the scene with the guy and the arse currency that was great too! Rox is sooo funny, the banter she and Elliot share is just hilarious!
Kcoarra chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Omg this chapter made me laugh especially when Rox kept poking Elliot with her fork that was great. I love the nicknames too! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kcoarra chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Uh-oh Joe is Elliot's best friend that is too funny. Haha I love Rox she is soooo great with all her good quips and comebacks I love it.
Kcoarra chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Omg! This story seems sooo funny and good and interesting all in one! Can't wait to read more to find out what happened the night they had sex hahaha. Also I love Abi she seems like a great friend and character.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Sweet! I thought the contracts were cool. An odd ending to an amazing story. :P Rox and Elliot are adorable! Love it.
lollipop addict chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
Here we are again. Or, well, this is actually the latest I've EVER satyed up with some king of story... 0530 am! A new record. Just gotta say that I really loved this story, LOOOVED, and now I'm going to sleep for an hour and the get up. 333 from me
clearbluesea chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Hi,
I really like the way you write. Its witty and funny and generally very well written. But I seem to be having a problem connecting to your story. I mean, I know that it is sad, but I dont feel it. I didn't cry, you know, when Nan died. I didn't, and I want that. I want it to play with my emotions so that I cry, and thats what I think you should work on. :)
Dont be offended honest reveiw, thats it!
Muah haha! (that was so girly of me)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
After reading the whole thing, I still don't get the slingshot thing...? He got hit by a slingshot? Like a stick and rubberband thing?
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Lol When I saw that he was writing an essay on the "Battle of the Bulge", I was wondering whether it was a real battle or some perverted joke (get it?). Then I realised it was a real battle...
Never Knows Best chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Daww, what a sweet ending. I enjoy the fluff too. They really are cute together.
Never Knows Best chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
The truth is finally revealed! I must admit, this is much better to read about than a boring exposition chapter would have been. And I admit, I have also consumed chocolate-alcohol just for the chocolate fix. FYI, chocolate martinis get you drunk REALLY fast.
Never Knows Best chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Hahaha, his mother didn't pay for shit, did she? Sneaky little bastard. I had my suspicions from the beginning (okay, almost the beginning). Looking forward to the rest :)
Never Knows Best chapter 12 . 1/27/2013