Reviews for The Lost Fable
Miss Mysteries chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Hey,

LOOOOVEEEE the story so far. I hope you update soon :) I want to know what happens :DDD
letsdancewhilethiscityburns chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
To be honest I had no idea who Eros or Psyche were before I read this, even though im pretty into Greek mythology. Anyways, this is a really good story and I'm only on the first chapter! Pleaspleaseplease update quickly. This is some brilliant piece of work.
Spontaneous Juju chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Hmmm... interesting. :) I really want to know how her mom knows about Eros! And yeah, Eros and Psyche is pretty much THE best pairing in all of Greek mythology. :D Update soon, please!

-Spontaneous Juju
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I decided I want chapter three an the sequel right now, this instant! I want it! I love it. I didn't find any mistakes in this one but then again I was just tooooo in to the story! Eek I am excited. I like Eros, Eros is mine.. Haha really good stuff. Please update soon.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
And there goes my review... Stupid refresher... Anyway let's start over

I started reading this on a whim because it sounded funny and interesting and I was right. I laughed loads ad it intrigued me a lot. I have never been one for Cupid stories but I like this one a lot.

There were a few spelling mistakes in this chapter but I cannot remember where and so you might have to look for them hut I don't think they are major, I mean I changed them straight away in my head.

I dint know how you pronounce Psyche as a name but I am guessing it I'd jus like the beginning if psychology? Please let me know. Thank you.

Again that was great an I am going to go and read the next chapter. _
futureauthor852 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Love it! :D Very nice job.
x.betweenthelines chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I'm loving this short story. It's such a cute retelling of Eros and Psyche!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait to find out how Eros knows her mom :)
castiel89 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Oh the tangled web is getting even more tangled. Interested to see how Eros and Psyche's mother know each other!

Hope she comes around soon!
renegade01 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Very creative. Its cleverly done too and you've made it your own. I like it. ;)
castiel89 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is cute so far. I guess I kind of would have liked to see the guys stall her a little longer. But this is a great start. I'm interested to see how this pans out and how Cupid, ahem, Eros (excuse me) will win her over.

But if she's his Psyche, why did he make 4 guys fall in love with her? Why not just chat her up at the GODIVA shop? Grante it makes things all the more interesting, but wouldn't he have wanted to be the one she chose? Or did he know she'd turn the other guys down when face with that? Hm... Questiones, questiones.

Hope you update this soon. :)
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I am loving this plot line.

JM
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I absolutely LOVE this. The humor was just right and I like how you made Eros' character ...his personality is quite likeable. Amazing. :) Please, update soon, because I am officially addicted to this story.
Ember Black chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh. My god. I'm so excited for this story. Like, I'm going to alert it and check back every day. I love the first chapter. I really love how you depict eros's take on his popular image. I already want one of him haha.

Well good luck with writing (update soon?)

Much love and writing wishes

Ember
Noelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Well written, great comedic timing and fabulous imagery. Keep writing. I'll keep reading.
LazuliLarisa chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was so amazing! I loved it! And Eros ans Psyche are indeed a fantastic couple.