Reviews for A Rose by Another Name
From0The0Ashes chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Well, my friend, I have to say that this is pretty awesome so far, which is a big deal for me, since I usually can't stand multiple first person POVs. As a rule I usually don't make it past the first couple chapters in those types of stories. But you do it very well. They are all different, and the guys actually sound like guys, not girls.
I officially approve! On to Chapter 4!
Princess Wanderer chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Yay story! more more more more more more more more!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
GASP NO! THIS can't BE THE LAST UPDATE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! GIRL IMA GET YOU FOR THIS!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Crap, man...things just got a WHOLE lot more complicated...Um, I think Ima need to read that one again...
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Wait WHAT?! First of all, do Derrick and Eddie know each other more than we know they know each other? Cause they're totally acting like it. And poor Eric. And, emphasis on "mesmorized". And, BUT EDDIE PICKED DERRICK! AND I TRUST EDDIE! AND IZZY'S UNDER A SPELL! GOR!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (gasp, deep breath) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Oohhoooohooooo! The plot thickens! I loved little Eric. He was so sweet, and Isabelle was like an older sister to him, very cool.
Ms.Julia chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Her Prince Charming :) j'adore Derrick!
I'm glad it was an impersonator, I had all kinds of other thoughts... I think I've seen one too many commercials for the host lol
Can't wait to read what comes next!
Ms.Julia chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I hope that means what I think it means! :)
Ms.Julia chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
:( I don't like William, what did he do to her?
Ms.Julia chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Not fair lol double cliffhanger!
Guilty Bystanders chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Haha! Yay! I really like Edward is this chapter.
Guilty Bystanders chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I love dramatic irony. Great chapter.
Ms.Julia chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Ill update mine if you update yours, again lol you can't stop here!
Ms.Julia chapter 6 . 3/28/2013