Reviews for For The Enervated
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very true. It's sad that nowadays people seem more inclined to stay safely in the egocentric herd instead of going against the epidemic flow of self-destructive behaviour. Perhaps many fear to make this step because the fear to loose everything seems greater than the hope to win everything. We ARE given these opportunities, we ARE invited to grow inwardly, thus also to radiate Beauty outwardly to others. Not Beauty expressed by fashion, glitter and glamour but by simple acts of kindness, compassion, tolerance, forgiveness. If only we would open ourselves more for these inner truths to unfold. Perhaps then the world would be a more gentle place, a more humble place..
Thank you for this powerful write!
skersey chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Amen. And it's only one sentence!
nickyO chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wisely said.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love it! And I can relate hun, so don't lose hope. Xoxo
Punslinger chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very nice. I like the way you arranged the lines like steps on which we climb to a higher awareness of ourselves, and that is the message of the poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I like the piece. It makes a great point especially in that last line. I also like how you said make life right rather than just saying make things right. It made it so much more powerful.

The only thing is I kinda wished the first letter of each line wasn't capitalized that way it would feel more like one sentence (which it is) and one thought in general.