Reviews for The Heir
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
You do an effective job of making the social scene seem like a horrible nightmare. It would be exceedingly tedious and tiresome for any modern person.

It seems that Cunningham has been in the 1800's for too long. He has taken on many of their attitudes toward women without realizing it.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
It did seem almost like Mr. Hamm knew something, though exactly what he already knew is questionable.

I was wondering if the Heirs were the only ones who time-travelled. Were there more, and were they all good guys?
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
I am pleased that Cunningham let her loose and allowed her to show her true intellect. It would be sad to hide such for the remainder of her life.
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Cunningham didn't realize just how far he had pushed her until it was almost too late. Any more and she might have run babbling right into the Tems.
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
What a nightmare it would be to suddenly have to learn everything that most of her new peers had been learning since early childhood.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Perhaps I am wrong, but it does seem that it would be harder for a woman than for a man. A woman in modern times has many rights and many freedoms. If a woman in that time chose to exercise those "rights," the chances are that she would be incarcerated, in the looney bin, or (in older times) stoned to death.

Actually, you are also true to form with Jessica's modern character. With the loss of many traditional courtesies also came the loss of many simple common courtesies... like not taking out your frustrations on others.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Perhaps this had gone on for much longer, but it was the help of the first Tanner and the wisdom of Leopold Fitzpatrick that established the "family." If Leopold figured out that he was not the first, and he figured out the cycle, then he would have been able to set the stage for future (no pun intended) transplants.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
My suspicions were correct: Tanner knew what was going on, as did Cunningham. It is interesting that this has been happening for a long time. I suppose it could be random, but it would be more interesting if there were some hidden purpose.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love a good time-travel story, and this one promises to be an excellent read. I will not speculate too early, though I do have several suspicions.
Mishazstories chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
I am sorry! I am among the stubborn many that have only read and not reviewed...and I know better cause i want reviews too. lol Anyway, I have been keepin' up with your story and I absolutely love it! Keep up the good work :)
Derzbie chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
Yes! YES YES! AN update! God I love this! I hope you update soon again. This fic is just amazing!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
YAY! I THOUGHT YOU HAD BECOME AN HEIR IN, LIKE, THE VICTORIAN ERA OR SOMETHING! YEAH CAPSLOCK!

There were a few gramatical errors, but this chapter was extremely well written in spite of them. I, however, am extremely disapointed by the lack of Star Trek references. I WANT TREK REFERENCES! YEAH CAPSLOCK!

Sorry for yelling, and keep on writing!
Derzbie chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
This story is GREAT! GREAT I tell ya! Makes me wonder why people don't review on this! Its awesome and amazing mixed! So on my favorites. I'm hoping(actually, demanding) that you update soon! Im inlove with the fic!
Mishazstories chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Hey there, just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I really like your story. You have a really good plot and i love your character development. Your descriptions are also really good. Please keep it up!
Dreams Are Necessary To Life chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Please update soon!

I need to know what happens!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »