Reviews for The Heir
kuripot chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
This story is GREAT! GREAT I tell ya! Makes me wonder why people don't review on this! Its awesome and amazing mixed! So on my favorites. I'm hoping(actually, demanding) that you update soon! Im inlove with the fic!
Mishazstories chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Hey there, just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I really like your story. You have a really good plot and i love your character development. Your descriptions are also really good. Please keep it up!
Dreams Are Necessary To Life chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Please update soon!

I need to know what happens!
tyger cub chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Absolutely love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next; keep up the great work
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
poor Cunningham! Poor Jessica! I hate the Hamms even MORE now.

LOL rape defense classes. I wish my school did something like that.
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
That was an awesome chapter..poor Jessica that had to be awful to go through.

Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
Its been awhile, buts it was worth the wait. I cant believe they tried to kill him in such a public place.

Dreams Are Necessary To Life chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Please update soon!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
poor mary. Oh shit. he took her ring.

umm... she had a custom ring made... saying where she lived instead of where the unversity was... um... Her father had her initials put there after she was born and 2010 was... um... the date of her mother's birthday. the 20th of October! See, logical explinations. If anyone gets suspicious, say it's an American thing!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND, I will ask again. Star Trek Reference any time soon? ...EEEEEEEASE
Bri P chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
I love this story! Its amazing! Update soon1 )
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
Nice job!

Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
So I almost forgot about your story and then I saw it updated and got all excited! It was a cool chapter, it felt like a setup chapter.

Eugenia Ingrid chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I like it. I like your writing style and your characters are easily distinguishable. I think you could do a little more character description, other than clothing, but overall, it was good. I shall keep an eye on this story.
Super Princess Daisy chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
I love this story! Very well written and I love history myself!
Zarnie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love this story! Refreshing take... Keep up the good work and I cant wait for the next chapter. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »