Reviews for The Heir
tyger cub chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Absolutely love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next; keep up the great work
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
poor Cunningham! Poor Jessica! I hate the Hamms even MORE now.

LOL rape defense classes. I wish my school did something like that.
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
That was an awesome chapter..poor Jessica that had to be awful to go through.

Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
Its been awhile, buts it was worth the wait. I cant believe they tried to kill him in such a public place.

Dreams Are Necessary To Life chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Please update soon!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
poor mary. Oh shit. he took her ring.

umm... she had a custom ring made... saying where she lived instead of where the unversity was... um... Her father had her initials put there after she was born and 2010 was... um... the date of her mother's birthday. the 20th of October! See, logical explinations. If anyone gets suspicious, say it's an American thing!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND, I will ask again. Star Trek Reference any time soon? ...EEEEEEEASE
Bri P chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
I love this story! Its amazing! Update soon1 )
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
Nice job!

Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
So I almost forgot about your story and then I saw it updated and got all excited! It was a cool chapter, it felt like a setup chapter.

Eugenia Ingrid chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I like it. I like your writing style and your characters are easily distinguishable. I think you could do a little more character description, other than clothing, but overall, it was good. I shall keep an eye on this story.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
I love this story! Very well written and I love history myself!
Zarnie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love this story! Refreshing take... Keep up the good work and I cant wait for the next chapter. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Tora-2011 chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
I think you had a very nice idea there and you have already captured the Victorian atmosphere quite well, but I am not sure about a couple of details.

I suppose the men at the ball would not have been so convinced of Jessica's discussion. In my opinion it would have taken much more to convince them.

I am also not so sure about the Mary-Jessica friendship. I can see Jessica makings friends with Mary, but I am not sure if a Victorian maid would allow herself to really be friends with her mistress.

There are more details I could talk about, but I don't think it is neccessary to explain each of them - and probably it's even impossible to get every detail right if you write about something in the past. You can always only try to do as much research as possible.

I do like the chemistry between her and Mr Cunningham.

If I were you (which I am obviously not *g*) I'd probably have them talk about the 20th century (movies that both of them have seen - I am sure there are some..., about music etc). Just an idea I've had ;)

The language is obviously very 21st century (apart from the direct speech) and it'd be nice to see that slightly transforming as Jessica is transforming.

These are my comments so far. I might be writing more reviews in the future...
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Aww, no star trek. Nex time? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASe include it SOMEWHERE! or at least tell me you won't so I will stop expecting it. Ooh , Thanksgiving is going to be VERY interesting. *mischevious grin* I wonder what will happen then...
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 11 . 5/16/2011