Reviews for In His Arms She Fell
PruRose chapter 2 . 3/17
I love the way you showed us what kind of people Lilia Mae and Keith are. In this first two chapters you can see just how different their worlds are and their way of thinking is.
The first time I had read this chapters i really felt like that i know both Lila and Keith personally. Your amazing writing and creation of the characters is why the most people probably cried while reading this story-everything seems real and every character is someone every reader of this story knows very well.
PruRose chapter 1 . 3/11
I LOVE this!
Its a great start and introduction of characters :) Lila Mae is a sweetheart. :)
This would be the second time that i am reading this story, and i will review this time. Promise!
Its a great story!
English is not my primary language, so if there are any mistakes I am sorry.
pow17chaos chapter 36 . 2/28
I was hoping he'd burst into the hospital room n be reuinted I guess lol
bookwurm247 chapter 36 . 2/17
TOTALLY. ! Best story I've read all week!
j.c-chic chapter 36 . 1/24
Oh my gosh.. I read this for like 2 days straight, and my family was bugging me all of today but I just couldn't leave me laptop! I'm crying my eyes out and I think I need to blow my nose now..
Korilu chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
FANTASTIC story! I just couldn't stop reading because I was SO curious to know what was going to happen! I've read a lot, both on fanfiction and here but I haven't found such a realistic story, full of drama, romance but also real facts that happen to us everyday. I REALLY enjoyed your story and I can't wait to read the sequel!
P.S.:; Have you ever thought of publishing? I guarantee that it would be a bestseller!
Best wishes and good luck,Cami aka Korilu :*
Prodigee123 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
very good
Fallin-raindrops chapter 36 . 7/29/2013
Ah man.. I really have no words right now. I am literally crying buckets of tears right now. I started this story today in the afternoon thinking, "hey this is seems like a good story I can read and pass time" did I know that I would fall in love with the character an your writing so fast!? You had at the first chapter. Glued to the screen for the rest of the day. I really can't describe how amazing it was for me to have read this story! I am still crying! *sniff sniff* O gawsh Lila! I am feeling so sympathetic for this girl. She gets one good thing and has it snatched out of her hands the next moment. Not saying it was right for to cheat on Keith! Oh poor poor Keith! Man I literally had the biggest smile on my face in the few beginning chapters where everything was rainbows and sunshine. And that smile kept disappearing as victor kept making more and more appearances until he ruined it. I know he loves her too BUT man I was a die hard Keith and Lila fan! Still am! Just read whatever you have up for the sequel. Why oh why is everything so sad. I am still crying as I am typing. Jason's dying! :'( why you have to be so cruel!? Oh and dead Lila just having the worst two years of her life! And stupid Keith just trying to get over her! And idiotic Victor trying to come in be the hero..again! But I don't want victor :( I want Keith to come back and save her. But I guess that's my inner romantic talking! It's your story and I can't wait to see how it goes. Just saying if Leila and victor get together and Keith and this Bethany girl get together I am going to need a whole box of tissues because I will be soooo sad. And cute little Hope, to young to understand anything! Please do bring Keith back to the sweetheart Leila. They are destined to be together. It was fate that's Keith's corvette broke down near Leila, it was fate I tell you! You are an amazing write. Truly you have just made my summer with this beautifully written story! I will continue to fantasize all that can happen the next chapters. Thank you so much! I await for more. So long amazing author! :D
chameleonsoul chapter 36 . 7/18/2013
Oh my god, that was beautiful. The whole story, read in one sitting.

Initially, I didn't know if I could read about this character, Lila Mae, who was so foreign to me and so very-for lack of a better term-country bumpkin: naive, quick to fall, a tad annoying. However, the story quickly grew on me as did her character. Yet still, not going to lie, part of me still hates the fact that she cheated and is disappointed with the way she handled things, but I completely understand the reasons and the consequences. Both Lila and Keith were at fault, and it's so incredibly heartbreaking. I was literally in tears.

On another note, this is going to sound entirely silly coming from a reader, but I'm really glad that it didn't end in big smiles and peaches and cream, all tied together in one big bow. I mean, I'm not *happy* with the ending-and I mean in the sense of looking at the characters like real people who didn't get their happily ever after (which, like I said, is heartbreaking). But, that being said, I'm completely and utterly *satisfied*. That was a real ending. That was realistic. That was incredible.

The story reads like a real novel, and I can definitely see it being published.

Thank you so much for the gorgeous tale, can't wait to read the sequel.

xo.
LeanGoddess chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so far! It's absolutely amazing! I may even have to favorite you as an author, considering that I find "In Loving Color" an amazing story as well.

But, how you depict Keith as is a little off to me. The guy you chose looks much older than Keith's age of 27. In my vision of reading, I depicted Keith as Matt Dallas; he fits his description (dark hair, green eyes) and is definitely just as handsome. Besides that, the characters you chose for everyone else is perfect. Especially Bobby Ray Jr. ;)

Keep it tho! Your stories are a great read
lalalalala chapter 36 . 7/3/2013
I'm jumping for joy right now :)
I love (and loved reading) IHASF and I was so sad about the ending :'(
until I found out there was a sequel
then I was happy again
Now I can't wait to read it!

I love your attention to detail because there are way too many authors who lack the skills (including me, I love reading but I have no imagination). And not only that but your storyline was great. Although your summary is somewhat lacking... I don't know. When I first read it, it didn't sound all too interesting but I though I'd give it a shot anyway. And I'm lucky I did, otherwise I would have missed this amazing story!
So thank you!
livchums chapter 36 . 6/20/2013
Read this book for the second time and I loved it even more then I did the first time! I think this is the first book I've read where I've really disliked the guy pretty much the whole way through until near the end and then I hated him again and then I was kind of frustrated with him cos he flew all that way but only went to the apartment, he gave up way too quickly BUT I love how you made it more realistic and not so easily a HEA even though I'm completely depressed and urge you to hurry up with the sequel.

I'm glad you ended it that way because that means we get to read more of their story. I hope that in the sequel you will let her go back home for a short visit with Keith. One thing I found very weird was the fact she was able to leave her family so easily and not call them at all, especially when she loved them so much. But hey ho, Looking forward to more chapters of the sequel and cannot wait to find out how Lila and Keith find each other again!
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 36 . 5/15/2013
Oh my god. How do I respond to this entire story that took me days to read? It's probably the best story I've read on here and that's not an exaggeration. I've never read anything that got me so emotional. It was amazing. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel! Seriously, it was fantastic!
shikin chapter 36 . 5/12/2013
Hi, I kinda sorta want to strangle you for doing this because it made me feel so so discontented!
But you are such such a good author and this story is so well-written.
Keep up the good work for You'll Remember Me :)
Charlotte Isla chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Hi!

I got to say, what made me read your story was the storyline. Rich, arrogant, business kind of guy as a main male and the younger, family type of girl. I have one story that's along those lines, but it's just lush writing two different worlds like that, isn't it?

Funny enough, I really liked Pelahatchie. I liked how the story got a move on there, how you described the city. Being a southern, small-town girl myself, I loved the accents. What I don't agree about is the food, but that's a minor detail.

As this being a review, I'm going to be honest. I don't like Keith at all- it took me a while to even remember his name, I came up blank. He's just selfish and arrogant and doubtful of everyone. People like that usually rub me the wrong way, and if that's what your intent was, you're spot on. Even when Lila says she loves him, I just see him inwardly laughing at her, but then he kisses her, which makes me utterly confused. It also pisses me off that Lila Mae (love her name, btw) is so blind to it. She's naive as hell and I'm constantly in battle with myself with wanting him to hurt her so she can get a grip. I was a little dumbfounded when she upped and left with him, but I guess put into a spot like that, only a few would probably have said no.

But now that they're in New York, it looks promising. I feel like there's going to be major character development, which is what I love in a story, anyway. Our writing styles are very similar, so overall, I like it.
447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »