Reviews for In His Arms She Fell
Guest chapter 35 . 3/7
Oh gosh, that was beautiful, and painful, and i cried so much. Thank you.
anonymous101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Good day! I have just finished reading your story aaaaaand i loved it! great job, dear Author!

Upon initially reading your story (when their relationship had started), I had thought that Keith would be the one who will be cheating in their relationship. Well, I was wrong. I never would have at first thought that Lila would be the one to cheat. Yes, Keith have been always giving her heartaches but to cheat is never an excuse. Just saying. I love your characters (and may have hated them at some point.. haha) and I it was nice seeing/reading the evolution of the characters (from a naive Lila to a fighter Lila and from a cold-hearted bastard Keith to a loving Keith). I could not wait to finish reading the sequel.

P.S. I really, really hate Victor. I sense trouble when you first introduced him.
droppedastitch chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
I stayed up until 4am to finish this story... wow! So emotionally powerful and heart-wrenching with all the things Lila and Keith are going through. I'm also loving You'll Remember Me, keep up the great work! :)
axelanthony chapter 36 . 9/15/2014
I've got to say, not many stories on here would rile me up so much. Was reading this on my phone on the bus and I had my fist clenched shut just to prevent myself from blowing up and scream because I want to kill Victor so damn bad hahaha...

To be honest, I thought Lila would be stay naive all the way through the story and forgive everything Keith does wrong to her and then end in a fluffy HEA. I was wrong, and you were so damn right in making Keith and Lila's story go this way.

What I liked most was Keith's character development, where he changes from apathetic man with a jaded view about love and women to realising Lila was the one he loves. However sad it may be, my favourite part was when Keith was trying to tell Lila what she needed to do before he leaves for japan because despite deciding to leave her, it was obvious Keith still loved Lila. He was watching out for her when she will no longer have anyone to be with!

As for Victor, I've seen it coming that he would barge into Lila's life and try to make her go to him instead of Keith the moment Keith screws up (its rather cliche and this kind of development happen in a lot of things I've read/watched sorry). What I've not seen coming is the scheming he did that involved Ms Niyaga and that was so not cool. It was underhanded, especially when used against someone like Lila. I was glad that Keith realised his love for Lila through the encounter though, even if Victor is a bastard son of a bitch.

I'm looking forward to what you will be doing with Keith and Lila's relationship as two years is a long time apart from each other and it would be great to be able to see how you will be showing us their love will triumph despite all the wreckage you made them both climb out from.

If Victor is real, I would really, really, really love to skin him alive. What he did was seriously not. cool.

Looking forward to You'll Remember Me.
PruRose chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
I love the way you showed us what kind of people Lilia Mae and Keith are. In this first two chapters you can see just how different their worlds are and their way of thinking is.
The first time I had read this chapters i really felt like that i know both Lila and Keith personally. Your amazing writing and creation of the characters is why the most people probably cried while reading this story-everything seems real and every character is someone every reader of this story knows very well.
PruRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I LOVE this!
Its a great start and introduction of characters :) Lila Mae is a sweetheart. :)
This would be the second time that i am reading this story, and i will review this time. Promise!
Its a great story!
English is not my primary language, so if there are any mistakes I am sorry.
pow17chaos chapter 36 . 2/28/2014
I was hoping he'd burst into the hospital room n be reuinted I guess lol
bookwurm247 chapter 36 . 2/17/2014
TOTALLY. ! Best story I've read all week!
j.c-chic chapter 36 . 1/24/2014
Oh my gosh.. I read this for like 2 days straight, and my family was bugging me all of today but I just couldn't leave me laptop! I'm crying my eyes out and I think I need to blow my nose now..
Korilu chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
FANTASTIC story! I just couldn't stop reading because I was SO curious to know what was going to happen! I've read a lot, both on fanfiction and here but I haven't found such a realistic story, full of drama, romance but also real facts that happen to us everyday. I REALLY enjoyed your story and I can't wait to read the sequel!
P.S.:; Have you ever thought of publishing? I guarantee that it would be a bestseller!
Best wishes and good luck,Cami aka Korilu :*
Prodigee123 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
very good
Fallin-raindrops chapter 36 . 7/29/2013
Ah man.. I really have no words right now. I am literally crying buckets of tears right now. I started this story today in the afternoon thinking, "hey this is seems like a good story I can read and pass time" did I know that I would fall in love with the character an your writing so fast!? You had at the first chapter. Glued to the screen for the rest of the day. I really can't describe how amazing it was for me to have read this story! I am still crying! *sniff sniff* O gawsh Lila! I am feeling so sympathetic for this girl. She gets one good thing and has it snatched out of her hands the next moment. Not saying it was right for to cheat on Keith! Oh poor poor Keith! Man I literally had the biggest smile on my face in the few beginning chapters where everything was rainbows and sunshine. And that smile kept disappearing as victor kept making more and more appearances until he ruined it. I know he loves her too BUT man I was a die hard Keith and Lila fan! Still am! Just read whatever you have up for the sequel. Why oh why is everything so sad. I am still crying as I am typing. Jason's dying! :'( why you have to be so cruel!? Oh and dead Lila just having the worst two years of her life! And stupid Keith just trying to get over her! And idiotic Victor trying to come in be the hero..again! But I don't want victor :( I want Keith to come back and save her. But I guess that's my inner romantic talking! It's your story and I can't wait to see how it goes. Just saying if Leila and victor get together and Keith and this Bethany girl get together I am going to need a whole box of tissues because I will be soooo sad. And cute little Hope, to young to understand anything! Please do bring Keith back to the sweetheart Leila. They are destined to be together. It was fate that's Keith's corvette broke down near Leila, it was fate I tell you! You are an amazing write. Truly you have just made my summer with this beautifully written story! I will continue to fantasize all that can happen the next chapters. Thank you so much! I await for more. So long amazing author! :D
chameleonsoul chapter 36 . 7/18/2013
Oh my god, that was beautiful. The whole story, read in one sitting.

Initially, I didn't know if I could read about this character, Lila Mae, who was so foreign to me and so very-for lack of a better term-country bumpkin: naive, quick to fall, a tad annoying. However, the story quickly grew on me as did her character. Yet still, not going to lie, part of me still hates the fact that she cheated and is disappointed with the way she handled things, but I completely understand the reasons and the consequences. Both Lila and Keith were at fault, and it's so incredibly heartbreaking. I was literally in tears.

On another note, this is going to sound entirely silly coming from a reader, but I'm really glad that it didn't end in big smiles and peaches and cream, all tied together in one big bow. I mean, I'm not *happy* with the ending-and I mean in the sense of looking at the characters like real people who didn't get their happily ever after (which, like I said, is heartbreaking). But, that being said, I'm completely and utterly *satisfied*. That was a real ending. That was realistic. That was incredible.

The story reads like a real novel, and I can definitely see it being published.

Thank you so much for the gorgeous tale, can't wait to read the sequel.

xo.
LeanGoddess chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so far! It's absolutely amazing! I may even have to favorite you as an author, considering that I find "In Loving Color" an amazing story as well.

But, how you depict Keith as is a little off to me. The guy you chose looks much older than Keith's age of 27. In my vision of reading, I depicted Keith as Matt Dallas; he fits his description (dark hair, green eyes) and is definitely just as handsome. Besides that, the characters you chose for everyone else is perfect. Especially Bobby Ray Jr. ;)

Keep it tho! Your stories are a great read
lalalalala chapter 36 . 7/3/2013
I'm jumping for joy right now :)
I love (and loved reading) IHASF and I was so sad about the ending :'(
until I found out there was a sequel
then I was happy again
Now I can't wait to read it!

I love your attention to detail because there are way too many authors who lack the skills (including me, I love reading but I have no imagination). And not only that but your storyline was great. Although your summary is somewhat lacking... I don't know. When I first read it, it didn't sound all too interesting but I though I'd give it a shot anyway. And I'm lucky I did, otherwise I would have missed this amazing story!
So thank you!