Reviews for In His Arms She Fell
Queen-Book-Luver999 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I loved this story so much I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Plz don't tell me she's gonna get PREGNANT
M. Suzanne chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This story was amazing! I would leave a longer review but typing on this kindle is such a pain in my ass. I absolutley cannot wait to read the sequel story!
leogina chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
What a nice beginning...I cant wait to see how it all plays out
AyumiUzumaku chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
I can't wait for the sequel!
Wandering Reader chapter 36 . 3/10/2013
My final review for this will follow but please can you give us an update or when are you going to start writing Book 2? I'm desperate to read it. I miss these two so much and want to meet their little bundle of joy.
jane chapter 36 . 2/10/2013
I never review...but this was, simply put, fabulous.
Aradia Cloud chapter 36 . 2/8/2013
Lemma tell you. I really, honestly and truly have no idea where to begin with telling you how much I adored this story. I guess I'll start with what I posted on facebook after I finished reading it.

"SO.
I just finished reading this story and the ending LITERALLY made me have mental break down for about eight minutes straight. Que talking to oneself, random fits of crying, laughter in disbelief, pacing uncontrollably with laptop in hand, slapping said laptop and slamming of door. Now, three Kleenex and fifteen minutes later, I realize that there's a sequel and it's not over. THANK GOD Lila and Keith still have a chance."

Yezzir.

You made me have a break down. In between reading this story I dreamed about it. Did you read (ha ha) me? Lay down at night and sleep DREAMED. While reading I honestly forgot that I didn't have a physical book in my hands reading from a bona-fide, professional, been-at-this-for-forty-years, awesome author. Yeah; it was that good.

There was not a single moment in this story that I was uninterested. Through the entire thing, I was entranced. Frig; just typing now and thinking about this story has my emotions going haywire and my eyes are tearing up. I still don't think you're getting how much this story captured me; probably because I can't put it into words, so it's my fault, I guess. All I can say, is that if you don't publish this officially, the world would SERIOUSLY be missing out.

I frickin love you for writing this and sharing this with me. It's authors like you that's making fictionpress float above water despite the crappy effin stories that are trying to pull it down.

So I shall say,

Kudos,

$*Aradia Cloud*$
kittee chapter 36 . 2/2/2013
Wow just found this story and read the whole thing in less than 12 hours! Absolutely loved it. I thought you had a well developed storyline and just could not stop reading. The ending was heartbreaking for all characters involved however I cannot wait for the sequel!
Aradia Cloud chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Janine; from which rock did you crawl under? That one? No? Maybe that one- yeah, the one to the left behind that rose bush. Nuh uh? Oh THIS one! Well, do us all a favor and please, just go back underneath it.
Aradia Cloud chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Mrs. Banner seems like a cool chica to me. She's not rude or anything; she just doesn't have a filter on her mouth and tells the god-honest truth.
Aradia Cloud chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
She should have went home; at least just for Christmas, anno? To show her face and say "I'm alive" and stuff.
*sigh* Victor will pose as a problem, won't he?
Aradia Cloud chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
I don't LIKE Victor, for chrissake.
And I'm still trying to make my decision for Banner.
Anthony's ! He's my new homeboy of the story!
Aradia Cloud chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Victor is a douche. I dunna like him, and I'm waiting patiently for him to drop dead. (BTW, I already read this story, but I'm comin' back to review every chapter and write how I feel and my thoughts at the time it was read)
Aradia Cloud chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
God, these two are just sickeningly cute together. It's friggin adorable! *fan girl squeal*
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »