Reviews for In His Arms She Fell
Aradia Cloud chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I don't trust glasses guy. But her coworkers seem cool though! They're added to the list of people that I like.
guest chapter 36 . 1/28/2013
this story just totally hit me in the gut, and i wish there were more than 412 reviews, since it deserves to win a skow award. i sorta had a relationship like this at uni, and the way you write, it brought back those memories and dual feelings of sadness and happiness. i totally empathised with the characters and the last fight b/t the two main characters brought back my last convo w/ my ex. it was almost the exact same thing he said to me, lol.

you are an amazing writer, and i am so totally looking forward to the sequel, so i can sorta live vicariously live through lila and keith. :)
Aradia Cloud chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I seriously thought that scene with her family really happened. I seriously thought that her brothers were gonna come for her. And I seriously thought that it was gon be a huge fight with blood and gore everywhere with rednecks (again, NO offense) slinging shotguns all over the place.
Aradia Cloud chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
It was kind of funny to see some of her reactions to some of the things that she discovered for the first time. But I still love her! She's cool-eeh-oh!
Aradia Cloud chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I'm SO awfully glad that she got out of that town. It would have hurt me, even, for her to stay there and rot away like everyone else (no offense to those who live little towns in Mississippi), but she needed the exposure, I think.
Aradia Cloud chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Good. They did the deed. Singed, sealed and delivered.
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
God, these people are friggin nosy. Kinda reminds me of the people where I'm from- but they're not nearly as bad when they see a stranger. As if they don't know what a human being looks like *insert eye rolling*
Aradia Cloud chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I repeat: I don't like Harry. And I state: I hate Lacy. Keith is a smart man (I hope). He should stay far far away from Lacy.
Aradia Cloud chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I 3 Lila Mae. I really do. For some reason she doesn't seem like those DUMB naive teenagers that you see in most stories today.
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
They met! They met! yay! Love to see what happens from here on out.
Aradia Cloud chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
And the other main star has made his grand entrance. I welcome you, Keith, into my life.
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I like Lila Mae. I, however, do NOT think that harry is the right man for her, you know?
nove1198 chapter 36 . 1/21/2013
Please o please write the sequel. This story has gripped and affected me like no other that I've read on this site and I feel bereft without knowing what happens. I know that may sound incredibly melodramatic, but - goodness! Your deep, multi-layered characters and story have gripped my heart and now it's broken. They MUST be together! :(
prplmum chapter 36 . 1/19/2013
I finally got around to finish reading this story and must admit I was crying the last few chapters, I can't wait for the sequel to start and to see how they will come around to finding each other again. I truly hope it will be a love conquers all ending.
MCGonzalez chapter 36 . 1/16/2013
What a great story you have wrote! Even though Keith and Lila didn't end up together I still liked the ending, of it just been Lila and her daughter. At first when you posted the chapter of Victor and Lila having been together I hated it, but now I understand why you put it, it made for a great story that like you said didn't end up like we all might have expect it to, it end it much better and was realistic. Can't wait for the sequel, I know it will be as great as the first! Oh and can you put a picture of Keith and Lila's baby girl on your website?
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »