Reviews for One Last Tune for Lucy
Katherine Rhett chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like this and its eerieness. The only suggestions I have to make is that you used repetion a touch too much and I don't like 'He's only gone and killed me.' Especially compared to the rest, I believe you could have make that more eloquent. Great introduction and good job!
ShortcakeMattie chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I agree completely with LM4E’s review. Your writing style is admirable and your imagery is breathtaking. I liked how you handled the flashbacks; the transitions were smooth and easy to slip back and forth between the present and the past.
LM4E chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I don't even remember how I found you, but I haven't told you yet how much I love every one of your stories. The imagery is so... fulfilling. I love it. They make my chest tighten and sometimes, I don't notice, but I won't breathe for a few paragraphs. I can tell you don't just rush, you take your time, and you make every sentence as beautifully written as the last. The inspiration to write is off the charts for me right now after reading this. Thank you so much and continue writing and updating!