Reviews for The Complete Guide to Drawing Naked Elves
Ellenore Carter chapter 2 . 1/24
Lord, this is random and hilarious. Caught myself taking it seriously a few times lol
rust phoenix chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I'm definitely going to check out more of your writing!
Isis 47 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh, Johanius. There's a perfectly good reason as to why all of your customers are teenage boys, and it has very little to do with scientific research. And I bet YOU have a different reason, too. You just don't want to admit it.
Krystal Watters chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This is wonderful. Ideally like how you've turned a rediculous topic into something I'd almost expect to hear about on the television.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
For some reason, it kinda reminds me of that movie about an artist with harem of girls. I think Elle MacPherson was one of the girls.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Mark Foley would have love this although he'll deny it and condemn anyone for believing so.
Ldihawk chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is hysterical! I especially enjoyed the "non-squeeky shoes and fast horses" line.
FixedUrFic chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was actually quite well written and hilarious. Love the naivete of the Narrator. Good Job :)
Aerith Rei chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was actually really hilarious! I just imagine all of the illustrated books of elves and other woodland creatures and what the artists had to go through!
Cecilia A chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hahahaha oh god, this is great. Love the narrator, the innocence is beautiful.

-Cecilia
jaybeeuk chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is so funny,

When I read your bio, I was in two minds as to whether or not you were lying

Now I am sure you were definately telling the truth:)
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I somehow doubt that the teenage boys who tracked down the naked elves were trying to draw them. Just sayin. :P.

LOL hilarious as ever.

-REB
ham3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Apparently Johanius is so pure that he has no idea why young men love his illustrations of naked female elves. I was like that long, long ago. So maybe there is some nostalgia going on when I’m reading Johanius’s accounts. Oh wait, maybe I’m still like that—the world is full of sexual things disguised as non-sexual things and I can’t always tell. At least now I know the main reason people love naked pictures.

I’m so so grateful for both The Mystery of the Missing Orc Women and The Complete Guide to Drawing Naked Elves because it’s so hard to find good things to read and there are a million awesome things about your two stories.