Reviews for World Reisen
Lightdreamer chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Hmm, so far so good, no grammar or spelling mistakes. Quite an interesting story you have here.
Underak3r chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Um this is my first time reading this story but I would like to say I am happy that you used German in your story :) However your translation of the word Flammentod is correct in a way but it actually means Flames of Death. I didn't realize how good this story was when I looked at your stories. Yes there are issues that the other two comments covered but in general i like the unique idea you have created. (Chapter 1 Response)
josh494 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I FINISHED IT! Chapter three better not be this long. This chapter had better development then the prior. I really wish you could've built saint up more. He seemed like a good character. But good job. Other then some spelling errors this is great.
Josh Adams chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was pretty good. But it everything seemed to happen to fast. There was no character build up. Maybe if there was 2 or 3 chapters that helped build your characters into someone we care about their deaths would have a much more profound effect. But this is good. The sense of confusion is there. It would be stronger if the narration didn't try to explain things as soon as they appear. The fire for example. When Felicity first sees it she can fully explain it how it can burn souls and she knew it's name. It would've been better if she found that out later while reading "Reisenki."

But this was pretty good. Good job.

3/5