Reviews for After the Wedding
lightbox chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really love how your stories are connected through characters. It's nice to have that continuity from "Visiting the Tailor" even though this story isn't really a sequel.

I really enjoy your characters of Tom and Emma. There is so much you can tell about them in such a short matter of time. Their banter was also highly amusing, and I especially loved that part where both of them are trying to draw out the conversation as Tom is leaving. You could tell they still wanted to spend time together. It was just so funny because they were just constantly repeating things until someone came up with another way to tease the other person. I think you inferred the attraction between them without explicitly stating it very well.

The ending was so bittersweet, but you have me sincerely hoping that they will be able to work things out in the future. Thank you for your work!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awww:( that was so sad, yet the second person writing was just beautiful... so when can i expect the sequel?
MidnightInception chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh gosh.

Can you believe it if I said I cried? :(

NO, EMMA, NOOOOOO.

Dammit, tears can't stop coming down!

It's so touching, and so believable. I wished it could have been a happy ending, but the ending is beautiful just the way it is.

You captured the mood and atmosphere so well, it's like...

I pity Tom. And I understand Emma.

So.

Sigh.

But i really thought this was an awesome piece, and I really liked it so much. In fact, you know what, scratch that, I LOVED it. Keep writing, because you're so good!

Midnight Inception x
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Are you continueing this?

I loved it!
me chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
no. i shouldnt have ended like dat. u idiot
An.Imperfect.Circle chapter 1 . 4/8/2011