Reviews for When the Rain Falls
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I enjoyed this. I love the ending, even if it is a sad one. I don't think all stories should have happily-ever-afters, so I always like finding the well-written ones that have a bittersweet or even sad ending.

I liked that you never reveal who the voice is. It's almost as though the voice is someone controlling him, but also it seems as though it is, to some extent, himself.

The only thing I didn't like is that the majority of the story is written in the past tense, but there are a few places where you switch to present tense.

That's all I have at the moment. Thanks for writing!

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi
Mooisme chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was really good and sad and cute all at the same time. Thank you for writing it I really liked it. *hugs*
toinfinity chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Dod, this made me so sad! He finds his real love and then they have to part? For a few brief moments there at the end, i was clinging to hope. Was hoping... But then he left.

I really loved this. Ironic thing? It was pouring rain out when I started this. Still is.

Great story. Its one of those thats gonna be on my mind for the rest of the day...
dweiababe chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was really interesting. I very much enjoyed it.
Cheezbucketgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Since you asked me to and I'm feeling nice, I will review.

Firstly, damn you; once I started reading I couldn't stop and now my eyes hurt from staring at the screen for so long.

Secondly, it was great. As always. I honestly loved the whole thing.

Thirdly, and the only fault I can find, is occasionally you switched between past and present tense.

Aside from that, great job!