Reviews for What Have You Done?
professional griefer chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The formatting's a bit weird...I dunno, it just looks a bit off.

'"Try to keep quiet" Billy tells me, grabbing a plastic bag.' should probably have a comma between quiet and the end quote.

Other than that, you do quite a good job of making it go fast while having the emotions be clear.

Nice job.
UnwarierTitan678 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
okay, this was a really good story. im speechless, for a story with only three chapters, this is really amazing. i love a good mystery once in a work.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I like the fact that the chapters don't go on forever. You keep it short and sweet.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
same as before, it's too bunched up. I disagree with the other reviewers in saying that the murderer is Von. I think it's Billy. He's too calm and collected and isn't worried about what may happened.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I like, but it's so bunched up and that makes it difficult to read. Is it doubled spaced on your word doc. Maybe it's just the site.
Chiaztolite chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
This is to answer your previous question...

If I have to be a little picky with your chapter, I'd suggest you put spacing after every dialogue, because at some parts the space is missing and I find myself having to re-read the sentences to make sure I get it. I know the chapter is all in Billy's POV but I find myself stumbling at times, trying to determine if that's his line or the other characters. Does this make sense? It's not a big deal though, but perhaps you Wang to look into that. -
Chiaztolite chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
This is from the Review Game.

I've only read the last chapter so I can't really comment on story line and your characterizations. But from what I've read, I think you've done a great job with the chapter. First POV is often hard but you portrayed his emotions and thoughts very well. Very few grammar and spelling error (eg. Hear instead of here, cliche, etc.). Your sentences are simple and very easy to understand, which makes it easier for me to follow the flow of the chapter. All and all, job well done!
Truth chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Also why did you write it as Von to be the killer? Let me know.
Truth chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Von is the killer.
Annally Tate chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Other then the mass of smashed up text, I like it. The format had me reading a few of the sentences twice, but it's all very well written. It's descriptive, and completely embodies the thought of secercy, treachery, and trust. Thought whether that trust get broke or remains unbroken is completely up to the writer. I love mysteries, and this one os one of the best ones I've read so far.