Reviews for For the Love of a King
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love the story so far, there's only a typo in the sentence Mary wished her father to speak. Will there be more?
keyblademaster123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is simply amazing. loved it so much. just wondering, have you ever read any of Philippa Gregory's novels like The Boleyn Inheritance and The Other Boleyn Girl?
violetteromantic chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
It was so sad yet it was so good! I truly love it.
StarScarlet76 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Woo! You got it right, Mary was the older sister! Sorry, so many people get that wrong and it annoys me.

You wrote this brilliantly well and i felt truely sorry for Mary and Catherine! I can't imagine what impact seeing your Aunt behehaded would do to you. I love the way you show Henry too but i think you should give Anne more credit - she was very intelligent. Have you heard of her Uncle, the Duke of Norfolk, he was the master-mind behind getting Anne to be Queen, he's a very interesting character.

You use words that are beyond most 14 year olds vocabulary and you are a very good writer. Keep it up!

Have you ever heard of Mary Queen of Scots and her beheading by Queen Elizabeth (Anne's daughter)? I could see you writing something magnificent about them. You handle emotion very well but don't get too absorbed in describing it which often puts me off stories because nothing happens.

S.

P.S. I love that you used Anne's real confession, this is what (for me) seperates average historical fiction from really good fiction.