Reviews for Why are Vampire Books so Attractive?
eyebox chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
nice, using this for an essay if ya dont mind
Critique chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I can see that maybe there's a preference toward more logical pieces of fiction. Fantasy might not be as... appealing for the lack of better terms. That's completely okay, but so is having a passion for fantastical fiction. If someone likes to read non-fiction, so be it; if someone likes to read fiction, so be it. I'll come out and say I usually don't tolerate mushy "OMG my 'boyfriend is special'" type of fiction, but sometimes, why not read about a phantasmal story? During olden times, stories like Cinderella and Robin Hood were told all over because it was a time of hardship. Nowadays we take these old tales for granted; however, there's not a single thing wrong with wanting to escape to the dream world of fiction and fantasy. Of course, it could become a problem if that's what the person does 24/7. Keep on writing, you are an excellent essay writer.
Lara chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I Actually Love You !

This Inspired Me On A Essay I

Had To Write And Changed My

Opinion On Vampires And Vampire

Books.

Lara x
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow, these are some very strong opinions. You seem to know quite a bit about these books (fortunately, being an old man, I've never had the urge to read any of the teen vampire mush novels.) I guess I have to pose the question; If you don't like them, why do you continue to read them?

There are still some incredible writers out there that are putting out beautifully disgusting and gory vampire books (my new favorite is Draculas by Jack Kilborne, Blake Crouch, and two others that I can't remember.

I would say I probably read well over hundred books a year and while I've read some bad books, I've never read the next one in the series. Just my opinion.

As for your review, This was well thought out and perfectly written (as I've come to expect from you). Nice work!
Hisca chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Thank you for writing this. It gives me hope that there are still intellegent people in the world.