Reviews for In The Midst of a Massacre
cloclocupcake7 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
*clapping* This is a wonderful story. Wonderful. Great job.
cloclocupcake7 chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Let me get this straight: Catherine de Medici, during this time, was the King's mother? If so, she would be "My Lady the King's Mother". Sorry if I am annoying you. Great story!
cloclocupcake7 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
The last scene was beautiful. So beautiful. You have great descriptions, did I say that yet?

Anyway, now for pickyness. I noticed that Queen Catherine was adressed as Lady Catherine by other characters. You did well with the king, you described him as the King, but Catherine is still not the Queen. Unless I am wrong and she was not, in fact, queen at this time? Can you specify?

Great story!
cloclocupcake7 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
This is in the point of view of two different men, right? I would state their names at the top, along with the date or something, to make that clearer. Great story!
cloclocupcake7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I feel that Queen Catherine is not described enough. Maybe if you titled her, "Your Majesty" or "Your Highness" more often, instead of just "Catherine," it would be clearer that she was the queen. Also, if you described her clothes or an air of majesty, it would give a more transparent signal that she was a queen. As always, great story!
cloclocupcake7 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Maybe, in order to lengthen the chapters, you could wait instead of creating a new chapter at every break in your writing. For example, this chapter could fit easily into Ch. 1, and the same may be true for Ch. 3. Just a suggestion, great writing, great story!
cloclocupcake7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, this is really great writing. And I can already feel the excitement in the plot, great job!
Lula6791 chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
This chapter was so endearing. I liked it.
Lula6791 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
This one is so sad. He is really desperate. I liked it.
The Loneliest Star chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
This was so sad! I cried so hard at the end! T.T Still an awesome story, though. :3
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
*sniff* This story was really good. Sad, but good T_T

At least Laurent and Aimee can be together in Heaven.
Lula6791 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
This one was really good. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lula6791 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
What are they going to do? Their situation is getting more complicated. The fact that she is a huguenote was unexpected. Nice twist. I liked it.
Lula6791 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
This is getting good. I like history stories, they are more difficult to write, because of the accuracy factor. Great work.
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Wow, this is really good :) I can't wait to read more of this.