Reviews for Pomegranate
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You pretty much killed me. I like that.
Amelia Colfer chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Twisted and absolutely stunning, a very engaging and interesting insight into the tormentor's mind.
Elibethobbit chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That's very dark. I especially like the parts where the aggressor talks about the boy crying and how beautiful it is.

Well done.
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Darkly enchanting in the oddest of ways.
Swimming With Mermaids chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is...intense. I never imagined to read a story like this on FictionPress, but now I have, and...I really liked it. I know that albeit short, this is one of those stories that I will read several times.

Great job!

- K
TomatoesAndPasta chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh... It was sweet, but at the same time it was a little sad. I liked this oneshot, but still I want more. It's really good. Well done.
Tatiana Knight chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I was sad that this was a drabble because after I was done reading I was wanting to know more about the characters. Though it was beautifully written. Great job.

x.

Tatiana
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Well that was great.

I will admit, that upon first encountering this fic I was not expecting much, but I'm actually very happy with what I found! I like it a lot. Usually if I read a non-con it's from the perspective of the person...not giving consent. But from this fic the different perspective definitely made the story more erotic, sensual, etc. Kinda beautiful in the description. So yea. Great job and all that.