Reviews for The RPS
Chiisutofupuru chapter 121 . 1/20
I can't believe Rook is still around, and coping with things the way she is.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 112 . 1/12
I miss Found, he hasn't been in the last...what... eleven chapters I've read? Maybe?
Chiisutofupuru chapter 103 . 9/12/2014
These two new people make the perfect additions to the team, lol.
Amanda Lockridge chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Tell me, do you read Terry Pratchett? I think I like this one. It's choppy, confusing, and so far without any clear focus, but yet I'm still intrigued. I want to click the next chapter button instead of going back to browsing. It must be the combination of microwaves, bandits, elves riding on eagles, mysterious black armor, and a certain amount of bacon that kept me here. It's strange, but I like it.

Well done. Happy writing, and let's see if you can keep me all the way through all 348 chapters you have up so far.
bowow0708 chapter 346 . 4/18/2014
Sooooo. . . Lenz has three nuts. One peanut in his left pocket, one in the right, and one in the middle. I mean what else could he have meant when he made that bet? XD
bowow0708 chapter 344 . 4/9/2014
Oh yeah, give the biggest, heaviest, fastest, and most destructive weapon in the hands of our good little android/housewife. Yeah we'll definitely get out of this alive with him shooting that thing. :D
Shadowdawn199 chapter 341 . 1/25/2014
Jazz hands. Of course, Elli shows up and threatens to blow up the UNIVERSE, then does jazz hands. Duh. Rook going ballistic was interesting, though. And when they lose their medics they get screwed? Very true.

Elli I love you. So much awesomeness. *does jazz hands*

And if he called you a horse, well that's just rude. And completely uncalled for.
HowAboutThisForAName chapter 340 . 1/15/2014
Jaysus, way to come back onto the scene friend; that was truly quite violent, even by your standards.
Guest chapter 340 . 1/13/2014
i love this story. its soooo funny but you cant kill July and Lenz, but go Rook. very interested in your secound story Raniscters
Chiisutofupuru chapter 92 . 1/6/2014
Oh god, Calx is... um... well he's... I don't know, but I love him already!

"Poooooke" - LOL

Chiisutofupuru
Shadowdawn199 chapter 338 . 11/17/2013
What possessed Loan to take on Giroux? And, why is there nothing on him. That's a bit odd. Considering they know about Found and bacon.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 337 . 10/23/2013
That last review was mine, BTW.
Guest chapter 337 . 10/23/2013
I would regret losing Giroux too. He moves faster than the speed of ****? Wow. I didn't know it was that fast. And hits as hard as a meteor. Throwing lightning like baseballs. Well... they are both equally dangerous.
Justin J chapter 336 . 9/15/2013
"Annoying." Giroux gazed up from outside of the church with both hands in his pockets.

Thank you, Giroux, for finally shutting that idiot up.

- Justin J.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 333 . 7/25/2013
Please, Abra's like my favourite character, don't throw him off a mountain. He's like a flying baby sheep with red eyes.
422 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »