Reviews for The RPS
Shadowdawn199 chapter 328 . 6/6/2013
Such violence. So much fun.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 327 . 6/1/2013
Yeah, sorry Uri. But they can destroy galaxies by accident too.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 326 . 5/31/2013
I hope they're not hungry. Cor will beat them up if they are. Yeah, your house is good Uri. It has four walls and a roof. That's a big deal.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 325 . 5/30/2013
Of course, presidents let classified info slip all the time. Lev is now a delivery boy. Go delivery boy Lev! Wear that snazzy uniform with pride!
Shadowdawn199 chapter 324 . 5/27/2013
Wow, you have to admire them for that bunch of exits. Impressive. Noka-zu! SQUEE o o-o It's Abra! It has adorable horns and everything.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 323 . 5/15/2013
Show the tree how it's done, indeed. Oh, I think that's one more male protagonist who can't hit an elephant at point blank range.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 73 . 5/14/2013
Holy shit! Noka just destroyed him!
...
That was just awesome!
Shadowdawn199 chapter 322 . 5/13/2013
Hah, I think at least five people have at least a slightly bromanic relationship with Abel, baring his actual bro. Its sad in a funny way.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 47 . 5/9/2013
I think found is growing on me... is that a good thing?

Somehow the main character is perfect for this story. Quiet, and just there, taking it all in.
Does Noka ever do anything really heroic or amazing?

Chiisutofupuru
Shadowdawn199 chapter 321 . 5/9/2013
CLear Armageddon is right. I shall remember that if I run someone over then run myself, it doesn't count if I'm wearing a cab drivers hat.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 45 . 5/8/2013
Crap, forgot who Abel was... it's been a while since I've read The RPS. Love how Found just scared the crap out him anyway.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 319 . 5/8/2013
Hahahahahaha... oh my god, that's unfair. You need to have all of them VERUS ROOK, not give her three for her TEAM. I wouldn't want to play either.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 317 . 5/5/2013
WTH? How do you burn water. Oh, wait, I forgot. This is the RPS? So that would mean anything can become possible. DOOOOOOMED. We are so DOOOOOMED. Isn't Lev supposed to know the handbook? Wouldn't he have helped write it? And he went and hugged the President, and called him KT. Aww, so funny. What, does he look so weird and have a rebel curly hair that he can pass for KT? And how can Lev pick up Lega? How does he not half hang over his hand or shoulder?
Shadowdawn199 chapter 316 . 5/4/2013
Hah, okay so yay. They're not dead and KT has a new hat. I wonder if Noka's not fainted any more. And Cor and Lenz are all happy and romancing again. And she's naked again. Do you think she can go back to wearing clothes? And Wally, good on you for abusing Wiggs's and his power to regenerate. Even if he isn't dead, all those death flags had to lead to something.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 315 . 5/2/2013
No, is Cor really dead? That would be really bad. Really really bad.
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »