Reviews for The RPS
GHOTIfish chapter 130 . 4/2/2012
Oh, Found is a complete nutcase. Completely. Noka should make a set of rules about what to do/not do around Found, cause it would be very funny.
bowow0708 chapter 129 . 4/1/2012
I knew that is was gonna be a cliffy. Really great job a capturing the panic and emotions this chapter. By the way cutting it kinda close tonight? it was around 11pm when I got the email that the chapter got up. I was beginning to worry that something happened and there would be no chapter today.
Vampdragon chapter 128 . 3/31/2012
Man this faceless thing is creepy enough to read about, but while i was reading it at the bottom of the page there was a 'zombie yourself' ad... not recomended to read creepy things with a very creepy ad. still these chapters are keeping up with the horror part in the summary
bowow0708 chapter 128 . 3/31/2012
Hm now this is interesting. Now we are gonna probably see a cliffy next chapter. I'm betting they are gonna run into Giroux later but with their luck they will probably meet up with him at the barricades
Vampdragon chapter 127 . 3/30/2012
this is really... i can't even describe it, its just good
Justin J chapter 127 . 3/30/2012
You, sir (or madam), are a genius! I feel inspired.

- Insanity Lord.
bowow0708 chapter 127 . 3/30/2012
Fuck Yeah! Abra is in the guild! Now i beg you to make him call Noka Daddy! Please please please make him! Also this chapter was something in the middle from my guess yesterday. I really hope he gets back his rapier. . . It was a really good sword that he had. Great job on executing Noka's psychopathic side, which made this chapter epic.

ps. Ive got a few guesses at a couple of things in the story. I don't want to mention them here as they might spoil for newer readers. PM me so i can tell you my guesses.
Vampdragon chapter 126 . 3/29/2012
for some reason i didn't get an email that this was updated hmmm. as for Giroux well... yes he is really annoying... wonder how he'll die?
bowow0708 chapter 126 . 3/29/2012
Yay for Noka going on a murderous rampage killing all of the ex-guildies!

Nay for Noka getting his as kicked by all of the ex-guildies!

Yay for Abra being part of the guild!

Nay for Abra being taken away!

Great introduction chapter for Giroux and the other ex members of 6th Division and Dire

Can't wait for tomorrow!
bowow0708 chapter 125 . 3/28/2012
I am seriously banging my head against the wall from their pure idiocy. I mean how the hell did they end up talking about santa claus? And Lega confuses me does he like to tease people? And Abra is getting cuter and more adorable by the chapter.
bowow0708 chapter 124 . 3/27/2012
I agree with Vamp scariest chapter yet. really great building You have a great style for this kind of moderate length chapters.
Vampdragon chapter 124 . 3/27/2012
by far the wierdest and scariest chapter yet... wait the thing that was kidnapping the kids was it that thing that Noka and Abel saw after they stole the Paladin car thing?
bowow0708 chapter 123 . 3/26/2012
This chapter was so moronic it is difficult to describe. Not technical but as in the situation and events were moronic. They really should make Noka try and become their defense attorney but only as a last resort. Great filler for these two chapters. Hope that tomorrow we get to see what happens to Noka and company.
bowow0708 chapter 122 . 3/25/2012
bowow0708 chapter 121 . 3/24/2012
You know, right now i just wanna fucking strangle you right now. . . First you attempt to kill me with cliffhangers and builders. Now you are trying to kill me with cuteness? I mean really, a Vegetarian Incubus? who is embarrassed by the fact that he is vegetarian? Come on! How cute can you get with something like that? And he's just 5! You are going great with this story.

Great filler and character introduction.

ps. PLEASE PLEASE tell me that Noka will "adopt" Abraxas? I really wanna see that happen
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »