Reviews for The RPS
bowow0708 chapter 121 . 3/24/2012
You know, right now i just wanna fucking strangle you right now. . . First you attempt to kill me with cliffhangers and builders. Now you are trying to kill me with cuteness? I mean really, a Vegetarian Incubus? who is embarrassed by the fact that he is vegetarian? Come on! How cute can you get with something like that? And he's just 5! You are going great with this story.

Great filler and character introduction.

ps. PLEASE PLEASE tell me that Noka will "adopt" Abraxas? I really wanna see that happen
bowow0708 chapter 120 . 3/23/2012
Noka the "good soul" who would not leave even a demon child to die. interesting char development chapter.

Cant wait for tomorrow!
bowow0708 chapter 119 . 3/22/2012
Yay plot development! and i know what is "It". this is getting really good but i wont say here since it would spoil for those who do not know what "It" is. also will you be having the incubus call Rook mommy and Noka daddy? XD it would be awesome if you did though.
bowow0708 chapter 118 . 3/21/2012
interesting. . . Now things are starting to come together now. I wonder if they will be able to complete the job and get the money. But i guess with their luck i seriously doubt it
bowow0708 chapter 117 . 3/20/2012
DAMN YOOOOUUUUU! You just love making the anticipation build don't you? both a builder and a cliff hanger? are you really attempting to kill me? because if you are I will haunt you if the suspense ends up killing me!
bowow0708 chapter 116 . 3/19/2012
Filler and not a cliffy but a suspense builder this one. Are you trying to kill us with anticipation?
GHOTIfish chapter 115 . 3/19/2012
oh lol

I'll be watching this story cause its one of the funniest on here. Keep on doing a good job!
bowow0708 chapter 115 . 3/18/2012
Hm not sure what to say about this chapter except that you are bringing out Brendan and Wally. You are pretty late today, lucky I got nothing to do tomorrow otherwise i might have missed todays chapter and complained tomorrow. pretty nice fluffy filler chapter.
Savaxon chapter 114 . 3/17/2012
PS

I love this story. It always makes me laugh.
Saxvon chapter 114 . 3/17/2012
Just to be random I'm leaving an anon. review and calling myself Saxvon...I'm in a random mood today...

This is starting to get weird and very, very, very, very, very, very, very interesting. Again, I found your ending lines rediculously hilarious. D

...I wonder if that little clue will tell you who I am...probably not, seeing as you'd have to look through your other reviews to figure it out...

;D
bowow0708 chapter 114 . 3/17/2012
Two cliff chapters in row! this is starting to kill me im anticipating to what is gonna happen next! and I don't get your answer, same as Noka's height? do you mean 58 chapters or 5 chapters or something else?
Luaith chapter 113 . 3/16/2012
equal to about noka's height~
bowow0708 chapter 113 . 3/16/2012
Of course a cliffy, what else could I have been expecting? but at least these things come in everyday so the wait is no problem. I have one question though how many chapters do you have stocked up? I'm just curious as to how many you did in advance.
Exsomnis chapter 112 . 3/15/2012
Okay, I think I almost died from laughing at that last line...
bowow0708 chapter 112 . 3/15/2012
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! You are giving way obvious hints here and i mean come on! Why not Noka? but if he gets someone more interesting then I'll be cool with that. but NO SLASH with Noka okay!
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »