Reviews for The RPS
bowow0708 chapter 114 . 3/17/2012
Two cliff chapters in row! this is starting to kill me im anticipating to what is gonna happen next! and I don't get your answer, same as Noka's height? do you mean 58 chapters or 5 chapters or something else?
Luaith chapter 113 . 3/16/2012
equal to about noka's height
bowow0708 chapter 113 . 3/16/2012
Of course a cliffy, what else could I have been expecting? but at least these things come in everyday so the wait is no problem. I have one question though how many chapters do you have stocked up? I'm just curious as to how many you did in advance.
Exsomnis chapter 112 . 3/15/2012
Okay, I think I almost died from laughing at that last line...
bowow0708 chapter 112 . 3/15/2012
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! You are giving way obvious hints here and i mean come on! Why not Noka? but if he gets someone more interesting then I'll be cool with that. but NO SLASH with Noka okay!
bowow0708 chapter 111 . 3/14/2012
whew i almost thought that you were gonna fail today i almost went to bed by the time i got this. great chapter good action. revealing more about Noka this time which is great! cant wait for tomorrow!
bowow0708 chapter 110 . 3/13/2012
Yay promise is kept! I will always leave a review since this is a great story. 2 for bringing Rook back and I wonder if they will be having sushi after this little event or if they are lucky get the truck back. also you did not answer my question who are you gonna set Rook up with? is it Noka or Abel?
bowow0708 chapter 109 . 3/12/2012
What happened to Rook? it was so interesting while she was with them. And YAY for a chapter everyday! but that is very understandable since these chapters are around 1000 words each give or take a bit, so it would be easy to have a large stockpile of chapters that is easy to replenish. But what the hell, i get to read something very funny, new, and wonderful everyday from your creative mind.
Exsomnis chapter 107 . 3/10/2012
Your ending lines somehow always make me laugh the hardest... XD
bowow0708 chapter 104 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter and I agree with Vampdragon, Rook is taking being kidnapped very well even though it was unintentional. And are you setting her up with Abel? If so than i am not sure wether to cheer or groan since either Abel gets Rook and Noka gets a new girl or something else.
Vampdragon chapter 104 . 2/26/2012
well she's taking getting unintetionally kidnapped pretty well.
bowow0708 chapter 103 . 2/24/2012
Wow incredible story! Great characters with plenty of good descriptions. this is really a great story. Also in the chapter where Founder and Elli were fighting try and use separating icons so that a reader wont get lost in one scene to the next. I got confused at some parts so that could use some improvement. You don't have any spelling or grammar mistakes but like i said try to put something like

or

0000000

or

to changes in the scene just so that it's not confusing. apart from that I enjoyed the story and you have a great writing style.
Vampdragon chapter 103 . 2/24/2012
that was...random
Vampdragon chapter 102 . 2/22/2012
So in essence Lev kicked the stolen train car back to the other HQ? awesome
Vampdragon chapter 100 . 2/18/2012
so noka can kill you and take your money in under a minute? awesome.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »