Reviews for The RPS
Guest chapter 337 . 10/23/2013
I would regret losing Giroux too. He moves faster than the speed of ****? Wow. I didn't know it was that fast. And hits as hard as a meteor. Throwing lightning like baseballs. Well... they are both equally dangerous.
Justin J chapter 336 . 9/15/2013
"Annoying." Giroux gazed up from outside of the church with both hands in his pockets.

Thank you, Giroux, for finally shutting that idiot up.

- Justin J.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 333 . 7/25/2013
Please, Abra's like my favourite character, don't throw him off a mountain. He's like a flying baby sheep with red eyes.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 332 . 7/16/2013
Bad Rook. Seriously, squad counselor is the worst job, especially in this division. If she can handle July, though, then she can porbably handle Found. Maybe. And I'm sure she okay with Giroux. So, in theory, it wouldn't be too hard to be able to minorly understand Found if you can understand July. Maybe.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 331 . 7/12/2013
Haha Noka, you scamming theif.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 330 . 7/5/2013
Becuase, of course, you work in Sixth Division, Diresoldiers. Gunshots are mandatory as part of the daily routine.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 329 . 6/30/2013
Because it's amusing to yell at them constantly after losing it.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 328 . 6/6/2013
Such violence. So much fun.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 327 . 6/1/2013
Yeah, sorry Uri. But they can destroy galaxies by accident too.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 326 . 5/31/2013
I hope they're not hungry. Cor will beat them up if they are. Yeah, your house is good Uri. It has four walls and a roof. That's a big deal.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 325 . 5/30/2013
Of course, presidents let classified info slip all the time. Lev is now a delivery boy. Go delivery boy Lev! Wear that snazzy uniform with pride!
Shadowdawn199 chapter 324 . 5/27/2013
Wow, you have to admire them for that bunch of exits. Impressive. Noka-zu! SQUEE o o-o It's Abra! It has adorable horns and everything.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 323 . 5/15/2013
Show the tree how it's done, indeed. Oh, I think that's one more male protagonist who can't hit an elephant at point blank range.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 73 . 5/14/2013
Holy shit! Noka just destroyed him!
...
That was just awesome!
Shadowdawn199 chapter 322 . 5/13/2013
Hah, I think at least five people have at least a slightly bromanic relationship with Abel, baring his actual bro. Its sad in a funny way.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »