Reviews for The RPS
Justin J chapter 314 . 5/1/2013
"What's the aesop here kiddies?"

"Don't make alchemists mad!"

"Very good, kiddies."

- Justin J.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 313 . 4/28/2013
Yay their gonna be fine. Wally is gonna kill Wiggs now. Double yay. I was only slightly worried about Lenz and Cor not dying, but I wasn't sure if you would let one of them die. And if Wally doesn't kill him then the wrath of the Diresoldiers will descend on him. Oh and probably Loan as well. Yay.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 312 . 4/27/2013
Come on Lenz, make a come back come on come on please please please... please?
bowow0708 chapter 312 . 4/27/2013
Reading this again, and finding out the start of their relationship(As extremely sweet as it is) makes me hate you even more if Lenz dies. . . I swear to Found. And I will read the next chapter now!

(And if you are gonna reply, use one we normally use)
Shadowdawn199 chapter 311 . 4/26/2013
They had better not have killed Lenz. If they did, I want the Diresoldiers to descend and revenge kill Wiggs. I'm sure Lev, Giroux or Noka could easily smash him into a thousand pieces. Wiggs is still suicidal, messing with the Diresoldiers is worse than playing with fire, or kicking a hornet's nest. They have a galaxy destroying arrow, their grumpy elf cook is dangerous. They know what Found's favorite food is, in a attempt to bribe him to not kill them all.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 310 . 4/25/2013
Is Wiggs suicidal? If she scares Noka, who is still unconscious (liked the dolphin simile) then don't you think it would be unwise to, you know, challenge her? Actually, yeah he must be suicidal. Because there is no way, anyone, whether they be normal, drunk or misc. would ever challenge Cor. Or KT, Lev, Giroux, Abel, Noka, Elli, or any other member of the Diresoldiers because if you do you die. He's Taken and Fancy Platter were so weird. But hilarious.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 307 . 4/18/2013
En garde, you blue haired fiend! Fighting with crab sticks is fun. And fat jokes are funny too. And I'm sure Jumpy's going to end up dead of neglect. And I'm sure Girox is lost, he just too stubborn to admit it. And marble looking floors are meant to be destroyed, or stained, or ruined in some way. Their not just there to look pretty, they actually have a purpose.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 303 . 4/8/2013
Okay, I give up on waiting to comment on these chapters. First, KT we all feel for your loss, NOT I ATE ALL THE FOOD :D Abra is SO cute. I saw your drawing of him, oh my glob (I heard that somewhere) KT's rebel curly hair and Wally and Brendan look awesome too. Could you at some time draw Rook or Noka? Or even Found in his bacon boxers? I think Lev and Az's planking was pretty funny to. And the Lega eggs comment? God I was laughing for ages. And this chapter is so disturbingly awesome. And I think I missed a chapter, but be assured I'm loving every single one, and find basically everything funny. And it isn't a pack of penguins, its a huddle. Or a flock. Which is confusing, because they can't fly. Penguins are pretty redundant birds. They should be grouped with emus, ostriches, and any other bird who can't fly and be placed in the redundant birds category. Or the 'these should be birds but they are too stupid so we'll just call them random feathered things that masquerade as birds but it's all just a plot so they can take over THE WORLD!' Oh, look, I think this story is affecting me. I think I'll keep the rest of my sanity and make like a tree, and leaf. *laughs insanely, crashes into a pole and takes off, still laughing*
S. Nake chapter 221 . 4/7/2013
Actually I was wrong, I meant it should be "Abel turned around and caught sight of the situation behind them." I think... Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't Wally that turned around to look at himself.
bowow0708 chapter 302 . 4/7/2013
Why is it that whenever we deal with Giroux, Deston, Cor, Lenz, and the rest it has something to do with food. . .
Shadowdawn199 chapter 300 . 4/5/2013
Oops, I was supposed to keep it sealed while reading this? Oh, wait, it doesn't really exist anyway. I just wondering what kinds of things Rook's uncle could have been agreeing to. Oh the horror *laughs madly* Okay, before what is left of my sanity disappears, I'll finish up. But, I'm sure you can get to 3000 chapters if you really REALLY really try. Thanks for the high five *high fives back* and bye bye for now.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 297 . 4/2/2013
This is the best story ever. And the craziest. I could go on forever about how insane it is, but I won't, it would take the rest of my life. I like Abra the best, then Noka, then Cor and Rook, then all others share next place. This is brilliant. Here's hoping it goes on for another 200 hundred chapters. Or more.
Nova Lopez chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
If this is not the longest story Ive read here I dont know what not quantity they say, you satisfy spend the next few months reading .Someday I hope to be a writer like you.A distant dream.
Bara Koot A chapter 230 . 3/22/2013
Chap 230, where July is talkin bout where he meets Giroux, "He broke out and made a run for it when we landed here, and I guess he Giroux found him just now." There's a he before Giroux that looks like it isn't supposed to be there. Good story
Leck chapter 293 . 3/21/2013