Reviews for The RPS
Shadowdawn199 chapter 307 . 4/18/2013
En garde, you blue haired fiend! Fighting with crab sticks is fun. And fat jokes are funny too. And I'm sure Jumpy's going to end up dead of neglect. And I'm sure Girox is lost, he just too stubborn to admit it. And marble looking floors are meant to be destroyed, or stained, or ruined in some way. Their not just there to look pretty, they actually have a purpose.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 303 . 4/8/2013
Okay, I give up on waiting to comment on these chapters. First, KT we all feel for your loss, NOT I ATE ALL THE FOOD :D Abra is SO cute. I saw your drawing of him, oh my glob (I heard that somewhere) KT's rebel curly hair and Wally and Brendan look awesome too. Could you at some time draw Rook or Noka? Or even Found in his bacon boxers? I think Lev and Az's planking was pretty funny to. And the Lega eggs comment? God I was laughing for ages. And this chapter is so disturbingly awesome. And I think I missed a chapter, but be assured I'm loving every single one, and find basically everything funny. And it isn't a pack of penguins, its a huddle. Or a flock. Which is confusing, because they can't fly. Penguins are pretty redundant birds. They should be grouped with emus, ostriches, and any other bird who can't fly and be placed in the redundant birds category. Or the 'these should be birds but they are too stupid so we'll just call them random feathered things that masquerade as birds but it's all just a plot so they can take over THE WORLD!' Oh, look, I think this story is affecting me. I think I'll keep the rest of my sanity and make like a tree, and leaf. *laughs insanely, crashes into a pole and takes off, still laughing*
S. Nake chapter 221 . 4/7/2013
Actually I was wrong, I meant it should be "Abel turned around and caught sight of the situation behind them." I think... Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't Wally that turned around to look at himself.
bowow0708 chapter 302 . 4/7/2013
Why is it that whenever we deal with Giroux, Deston, Cor, Lenz, and the rest it has something to do with food. . .
Shadowdawn199 chapter 300 . 4/5/2013
Oops, I was supposed to keep it sealed while reading this? Oh, wait, it doesn't really exist anyway. I just wondering what kinds of things Rook's uncle could have been agreeing to. Oh the horror *laughs madly* Okay, before what is left of my sanity disappears, I'll finish up. But, I'm sure you can get to 3000 chapters if you really REALLY really try. Thanks for the high five *high fives back* and bye bye for now.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 297 . 4/2/2013
This is the best story ever. And the craziest. I could go on forever about how insane it is, but I won't, it would take the rest of my life. I like Abra the best, then Noka, then Cor and Rook, then all others share next place. This is brilliant. Here's hoping it goes on for another 200 hundred chapters. Or more.
Nova Lopez chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
If this is not the longest story Ive read here I dont know what not quantity they say, you satisfy spend the next few months reading .Someday I hope to be a writer like you.A distant dream.
Bara Koot A chapter 230 . 3/22/2013
Chap 230, where July is talkin bout where he meets Giroux, "He broke out and made a run for it when we landed here, and I guess he Giroux found him just now." There's a he before Giroux that looks like it isn't supposed to be there. Good story
Leck chapter 293 . 3/21/2013
My feels QQ... I wanna give Mr. President a hug T.T
S. Nake chapter 221 . 3/20/2013
First sentence of chap 221, think ya meant "Cait turned around and caught sight of the situation behind them." MooFooLaaChoo. That had nothing to do with anything. Cept everything.
Vampdragon chapter 291 . 3/14/2013
To lazy to write anon as the name like I did for the last chapter. Either way I like how Abra was just screaming whee while Arcade and Mel were trying to find the food stand. Is everyone in this universe this insane?
Koh wala chapter 263 . 3/11/2013
Chapazah 263 on the 2nd line before the x in the middle where it says ""What...just happened?" Philo asked Lenz as he looked on at the fleeing Lenz.", Think you meant "Philo asked Lenz as he looked on at the fleeing Lev." Awesome story
bowow0708 chapter 289 . 3/10/2013
Aww, Philo is such a sweetheart. So he is the motherly of the group, eh?

And I still can't believe you put in this Joke. . .
Lawmah chapter 106 . 3/9/2013
Chap 106, Few lines down from the start it says ""Oh hell yes." Wally immediately agreed and spoke into hair Brendan's hair." Think ya meant "spoke into Brendan's hair." Keep up ze fine writing good sir!
Zeh Braw chapter 96 . 3/6/2013
Wolp

Near the start o this chap it says "Lev pulled over his head and folded it onto his lap." Not sure if I'm reading it wrong or something but I can't find what he pulled and folded. I'm assuming you meant shirt or bandages. I forgot what he was wearing... N'ewayz, Love the story
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »