Reviews for The RPS
Leck chapter 293 . 3/21/2013
My feels QQ... I wanna give Mr. President a hug T.T
S. Nake chapter 221 . 3/20/2013
First sentence of chap 221, think ya meant "Cait turned around and caught sight of the situation behind them." MooFooLaaChoo. That had nothing to do with anything. Cept everything.
Vampdragon chapter 291 . 3/14/2013
To lazy to write anon as the name like I did for the last chapter. Either way I like how Abra was just screaming whee while Arcade and Mel were trying to find the food stand. Is everyone in this universe this insane?
Koh wala chapter 263 . 3/11/2013
Chapazah 263 on the 2nd line before the x in the middle where it says ""What...just happened?" Philo asked Lenz as he looked on at the fleeing Lenz.", Think you meant "Philo asked Lenz as he looked on at the fleeing Lev." Awesome story
bowow0708 chapter 289 . 3/10/2013
Aww, Philo is such a sweetheart. So he is the motherly of the group, eh?

And I still can't believe you put in this Joke. . .
Lawmah chapter 106 . 3/9/2013
Chap 106, Few lines down from the start it says ""Oh hell yes." Wally immediately agreed and spoke into hair Brendan's hair." Think ya meant "spoke into Brendan's hair." Keep up ze fine writing good sir!
Zeh Braw chapter 96 . 3/6/2013
Wolp

Near the start o this chap it says "Lev pulled over his head and folded it onto his lap." Not sure if I'm reading it wrong or something but I can't find what he pulled and folded. I'm assuming you meant shirt or bandages. I forgot what he was wearing... N'ewayz, Love the story
Rino chapter 113 . 3/1/2013
Yo! Just rereading your story and I noticed at the start it says 'The sound of six feet' when there are six people. I think you meant six pairs of feet or twelve feet.

Love the story!
theschwa72 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Short chapters, but good story so far. Write more.
bowow0708 chapter 282 . 2/21/2013
IT FLOATS! Hooray! And I somehow expected them to be that crazy back in the day. . .
Ulhu chapter 135 . 2/15/2013
Is it possible for Ru to give me driving lessons? 3
Chiisutofupuru chapter 38 . 1/22/2013
So in between chapter 37 and 38 Abel learned all of their names seeing as he knows 'Solo's' already without being introduced within the chapters. (I sort of like spotting these kinds of things... now moving on to the next chapter...)
Chiisutofupuru chapter 36 . 1/22/2013
I need to see more of these Logic arguments. They're hilarious!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
LOL! His blue hair keeps attracting attention! First people wanted to know what hair dye he uses and this guy thinks it's a desease or something. I'm loving this story!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
LOL! I was crying at the end of this chapter it was so freaking funny!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »