Reviews for Cinderella slightly scary version
neiara horton chapter 1 . 4/17
y did you not add one of the stepsisters cut of the heel trying to fit that shoe?
Danil chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow, that is quite an awsome version!
At this point i am involved in a project which is researching the progress and developement of fairytails such as cinderella over the years and the differences between this one and the original for instance.

Its a shame you are not a legendary writer, else i could've used this one for sure!
Great writing, and you made some interesting changes!
The only small thing i noticed is that you left out alot of details and only wrote the main storyline, but in my opinion it will be even more interesting if you keep the details as used in the original stories!

Keep on writing!

Daniƫl
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
it sucks bitch
Noneyabuisness chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wtf why but I can get what she was trying to do I would of one the same thing first the king then the stepmother,prince,and two daughters . I am Cinderella! ; D
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very good Erin, i really enjoyed reading your dark twist, I can't wait to r ead the next one
Jen H.M chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Love it! A fresh, dark twist on a classic story. It's morbid, but somehow seems more believable than the original, like it's a realistic take. I'd love to read more twisted fairy tales.