Reviews for Beauty In Itself: Book 1 Omega
Emelaya Ericson chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this story very much. It is original and amusing but sweet too. However, I have an issue with your rating of it. Since you cut out all of the sex scenes and there are very few to no swear words in it, I believe it would be prudent for you to change it to a T rating. If I had young teenagers or even pre-teens I would definitely allow them to read this with no censorship whatsoever. Other than that, fantastic job and I look forward to more!

Love,

Emi
Whitney Carter chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I like the scene you’ve set up. The dialogue is okay, but you can jazz it up a little and add other sensory details to convince the reader that this is a really hard thing for Mera and Ariston to do. Like, where are they meeting? Secretly in moonlight woods, or at a crowded, ethnic restaurant? Also, I think you could give them something that’s unique to their relationship that can turn them into real people, like maybe he always holds her hands and traces her palm a certain way.

Still, I like the start because you’ve tapped into powerful emotions.

*DreamWeaver010

The Country chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I am interested to see where this goes. My one concern at this moment, is she says "I thank god you came into my...". I am unsure of how this pertains to mythology, but judging from your username that it would have to do with Greek mythology. So wouldn't she refer to the "gods" plural? Keep writing.