Reviews for 29 Tell Me
Meg chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I really liked it:) I could relate to it so easily:) youre a really good writer.
TeeReeses24 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Hah, you really do know how to hit home.. I knew there was a reason why you're my best friend. (of course I knew) Gosh, even *I* couldn't put how I felt in words, but you.. *YOU* have this talent. Geez, care to share, twin? I love you and thank you for writing this.

P.S. I like the second one better. Maybe because it's longer and more detailed than the first. Who knows. They're both great, anyways. Honestly, I don't remember reading the first, but the second version, so I guess I like what I read first and more familiar with it?

xoxo

Pancaker
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I personally prefer the second to the first. I don't know why, but whenever I read a poem, I'm kind of oblivious to the first few lines. I know, totally weird. But that's why I didn't exactly get the first poem, I think. I got it at the end, but I think the second version made more sense to me and fit together better. :)

They're both very nice poems though, with a good meaning and message behind them. :D
HK Shmetty chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Wow, this was great! I loved the first version but the revisions you made to the second one definately made the voice stronger. Amazing job with the repitition, too :)