Reviews for Courage
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was really great! I liked the second part of it the best. My favorite part of it was the fourth ...paragraph? Verse?... Anyway, I like The Clock is Ticking as a title better.

Honestly, I'm on here because you reviewed on my song and I can't pm you, so here's my reply: Your review made me blush. No, really. :-) Um, no I don't think it really has a chorus. And picks up, is like - I have kind of a version of the song in my head with full musical accompianent and everthing, so right there the music gets louder. It gets quieter before the very last bit too, but I can't edit it for some reason. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING! (And sorry to have to reply this way...)
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hmm... seems like it's about people not believing in you, but how you gotta try anyway, in spite of them. Haters gonna hate type thing. IDK. Good one here. Deffo not your best, but not bad.
theycallmetalljake chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really love it! to me it's about the courage to do what you were meant to do... well, something like that... the first verse is my favorite. You write really amazing songs.