Reviews for Ei
Leolion101 chapter 23 . 3/22
one of the best love stories I've read!
at the beginning I thought that Ei was either Ethan, Dominic, or Kyle(when he showed up).
I got so sad after Ethan gave Skylar the earring back, I was shouting at my laptop through this whole story lol ;P
Krimsyn chapter 23 . 1/12
Very cute, I especially liked the epilogue :)
Kirihime chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
This was cute... I love Ethan and Skylar. The story felt really quick though. I definitely miss them.
AnimalLover411 chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
i knew it all along! ESPECIALLY when Skylar said Ethan's last name! _
EPuppy chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Awwww :3
sweenytodd chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
All romance is the best romance.
sweenytodd chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I happen to love stories like this one. :) I am new to the scene so I have a lot to read! yay!
phoenixlight chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
I really liked this story... no love em
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
cute and hot
I liked everyone, the main characters and the friends, even the weird church group. This story really is a very satisfying read.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
I feel weird because everything turned out okay, and it was nice, but I think I miss some sincerity in Sky's reaction? He's been hurting Ethan all this time, yet all he can do after discovering the truth is act snarky and hunt Ethan down demanding an explanation. I feel like this emotional balance you so carefully built up was just broken by Sky's lack of affection. Although I more than appreciate the non-cheesiness of these latest chapters, and the fact that their little arguments do continue despite all the revelations, which keeps the story realistic, I miss all the fluffy fluff Sky had for Ei. It's like Ei's suddenly disappeared. I feel Ethan should turn into Ei, not the other way around. Because the jerk Ethan is just a front, right? To me it now feels as if the whole Ei business is erased.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
I really like this so far, it's slow and sweet and lovely, and I know I'm going to like the ending no matter how it turns out, because I'm more than convinced Ethan is Ei (although I could still be wrong, but common!) but one thing frightens me;
Sky is a pretty well-rounded, nice and considerate character, but I'm worried about Ethan. He's literally betraying Sky's trust by acting like a totally different person. I understand it's angst and macho-behaviour, but why keep it up - beside the logical plot point - why not try to change, gradually, for Sky's sake? Makes him look seem a childish person with a lack of insight. I still like him the best though, because he's the lovely tsundere all fangirls dream about. This story is so incredibly adorable.
DeepAndSoulful chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
I really like how you made it seem so real! And if it is real, kudos to Ethan!
Hey Romeo chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh, this sounds so interesting! I loved the ending of the Prologue!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
I loved this! Left me all happy. Just what I like.
mangatake chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Cute :) Loved this, thanks for sharing.
247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »