Reviews for Ei
Gay Satan chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Awwww! So cute. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. I spent the evening reading this and even did my homework quickly... psh... I wish there was more but this was really good. c:
Gay Satan chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
I knew it!
Gay Satan chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Ei is Ethan, isn't it...-interested -
allancaldera chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
The epilogue sounds so personal and cute. Its really romantic.
allancaldera chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Awwww I like it. It was awesome I really like Ethan, he sounds like a darling and a boy I want to date. Sky was awesome too.
Leolion101 chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
one of the best love stories I've read!
at the beginning I thought that Ei was either Ethan, Dominic, or Kyle(when he showed up).
I got so sad after Ethan gave Skylar the earring back, I was shouting at my laptop through this whole story lol ;P
Krimsyn chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Very cute, I especially liked the epilogue :)
Kirihime chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
This was cute... I love Ethan and Skylar. The story felt really quick though. I definitely miss them.
AnimalLover411 chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
i knew it all along! ESPECIALLY when Skylar said Ethan's last name! _
EPuppy chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Awwww :3
sweenytodd chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
All romance is the best romance.
sweenytodd chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I happen to love stories like this one. :) I am new to the scene so I have a lot to read! yay!
phoenixlight chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
I really liked this story... no love em
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
cute and hot
I liked everyone, the main characters and the friends, even the weird church group. This story really is a very satisfying read.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
I feel weird because everything turned out okay, and it was nice, but I think I miss some sincerity in Sky's reaction? He's been hurting Ethan all this time, yet all he can do after discovering the truth is act snarky and hunt Ethan down demanding an explanation. I feel like this emotional balance you so carefully built up was just broken by Sky's lack of affection. Although I more than appreciate the non-cheesiness of these latest chapters, and the fact that their little arguments do continue despite all the revelations, which keeps the story realistic, I miss all the fluffy fluff Sky had for Ei. It's like Ei's suddenly disappeared. I feel Ethan should turn into Ei, not the other way around. Because the jerk Ethan is just a front, right? To me it now feels as if the whole Ei business is erased.
252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »