Reviews for Silver Eyes
hitokori midnight chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Hurry up with chapter 12 pglease
Tammy Rae chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
It was good but there were some character connections that you brought into this chapter that were not there previously. If Kayle and his security guy have such a strong relationship why are we only hearing about it now? If Jessica is a twin why haven't we heard about it before.

If you want this to be a short story and not a novel that is fine, but remember that the best short stories often have great character development.

A short story does not rush to get the information across but instead uses the space that they have to develop a great story. Read some anthologies and you will understand what I mean.

With more character development this could be a great short story.
Tammy Rae chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
It's pretty good so far but it feels like you are rushing a bit. Like you have an idea of where the story should end up but no real idea of how to get there.

You need to develop things a bit more. Develop the characters a bit more so that we can understand their actions.

With more development this could be a really great story.
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
aww _ I want more!

Lovely story and lovely characters.
TheMobBunny chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
nice story
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
AWWWWWW! That was adorable! You made a supernatural story with a...well, basically a corny plot...not corny(?). I don't know how to explain it. Usually, the romance/supernatural stories I read are extremely cliche, but this one wasn't. I loved it!
sarah.evangelina chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
Cute :D
Binkybaby chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
awe
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
AMAZING! I need 2 know wat happens next. Update soon!
Toshi chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
I see that you are back I just hope that time permits so that you can finish this story. You have done a Nice Job!

way to toot my horns :)
Toshi chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I hope that you repay all of us with about three chapter because you have us waiting so long hello... did leave for vaca or something love your work but hey there we are waiting! thanks
TheGreekGoddessAtalanta chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Thank you for updating, honestly though I liked the other chapters more. Perhaps there wasnt enough description or something I'm not quite sure. Anyways, please keep writing.
Toshi chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Tear tear awwwwwwwwww... totally awesome love it now lets see whats next I hope you finish it before school starts back and five chapters sounds good. Dont want to make it too long and bore the readers well done my friend well done.

p.s keep up the good work :)
ILoveKayleFoster chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
You, my friend, are one brilliant writer! update fast, before i pass out!

the plot, characters, writing style are all amazing!

All the best )
CrystalizedMoments chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Nooooo.. You cruel being! Why must it stop now? haha, Well as you can tell I really like your story and in hopes to persuade you to keep on updating I message you. I adore how the characters are set up, they have their certain aspects and none of them bleed together or act the same. The story line is moving along quite swimmingly and there are no snags or boring pieces. Congratulations you just won yourself another fan. :)