Reviews for bones&ash
chewychester chapter 149 . 9/6/2011
This is one of my fav chapterS! :)
Time To Change chapter 107 . 7/5/2011
It's amazing how you say so much in little more than a sentence.
Time To Change chapter 92 . 7/5/2011
"Pull a me - get over it"

Powerful words.
Time To Change chapter 73 . 7/5/2011
Really touching, in a painful way. It distresses me when I ask questions around subjects other people have brought up and they withdraw into the disaster-zone of "It doesn't matter"
Time To Change chapter 68 . 7/5/2011
Regrets are easy to come by.
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i read all of this within one sitting and i only have two words to say: thank you. for diving into the realm that so many people are afraid of-memories. i'll definitely be checking out david levithan's "the lover's dictionary" the next time i go to the library and remember to pay my fine.

catherine
inversed ballerina chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
I have experience with abstinence getting thrown out the window. I've found that a similar thing happens when you go to college. You go expecting an education and you get kicked out a year later with no more virginity.

Huzzah.
inversed ballerina chapter 72 . 5/27/2011
I would have thrown the energy drink away, eaten the sandwich, put the bouquet in a vase, and then jumped his bones. But then, I've been called odd before.
october lies chapter 86 . 5/27/2011
antecedent breaks my heart. sometimes, before almost seems to have never existed.
october lies chapter 82 . 5/27/2011
you could publish this to go along with "a lover's dictionary". anecdote is a word that just stands out to me.
inversed ballerina chapter 100 . 5/25/2011
Awww, please continue this? I've really enjoyed this collection, and it's making me want to read the actual book it's based on. :)
dollface and her cancer chapter 75 . 5/21/2011
Warm and soft is sometimes the best measure of alive. I remain utterly in love with this piece.
dollface and her cancer chapter 45 . 4/22/2011
All I can do is continue my praise. I am entangled and enamored.
metal butterfly chapter 45 . 4/22/2011
this is a really good collection. I wish I could think of an interesting collection to write.
metal butterfly chapter 26 . 4/21/2011
This reminds me painfully of recent events.

Thank you for a great read- acquiesce is just the word for it.