Reviews for A Private Business
HayateXNagi chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Type your review here.
How can you leave the unfinished story you had? :
HayateXNagi chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Type your review here.
How can you leave the unfinished story you had? :(
Liley chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
This is quite an interesting plot
seekingvirtue17 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
I'm still reading and I'm still very much interested. Keep that ink flowin'!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I like the premise of your story. However this doesn't feel realistic to me. First who at 20 plans for a child? When I was 20 all I wanted to do was hang out with friends. I could understand if she was like 30-35 without a boyfriend. You also made her a virgin, I would think she'd want to have sex before she even thought of having a child. Or at least have some relationships so she can know how they work. Having a child is a huge responsibility, it's a comittment for at least 22 years. And it's hard to date while being a single mom with a job and demands of a child.
violet-eyez chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
can't wait for the next chapter
Smartgirl94 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Wow this is really good. Please update soon and could you make it a bit longer...just saying. :D
sacrificed heart chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
yay! shes preggo! i hope you update more!
Caitlanc4 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Soud's to me that sombody is having mixed a motions.
Caitlanc4 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Picky is it she and I can see where this is going.
violet-eyez chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
didn't see that one coming? so is he going to obsess over her until her finds her?
Hypergoddess chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
This was awesome! please continue!
sacrificed heart chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
I was kind of iffy to read this just because the beginning there was so many spelling mistakes. But I'm glad I decided to keep on reading it! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope its Fi
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I appreciate your writing style. So many ficpress writers are so quick to get to the plot that they don't embellish or add character to their writing. You haven't done that, but you've also managed to get right to the point. Awesomeness. I'll be reading.
smydkthx chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Interesting story, it's a unique concept for a story. I'm excited about seeing what you do with it! Can't wait for the next chapter!